+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

St. Clair & Oath

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,
I wonder if St. Clair could send me oath letter, as they have my pretest RQ and it is under review now, I had my test already, or the file should go to my local office to issue the oath letter?

Cheers

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look4d said:
Hello friends,
I wonder if St. Clair could send me oath letter, as they have my pretest RQ and it is under review now, I had my test already, or the file should go to my local office to issue the oath letter?

Cheers

They review and if it is approved then the file is transferred to your local office. The local office then schedules the oath. Can you please add your timeline and local office to your signature

Bromark

Feb 21, 2015
But has your case been approved yet? I also took test May 2014, case approved in Jan, but no oath schedule has been arranged.

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Bromark said:
But has your case been approved yet? I also took test May 2014, case approved in Jan, but no oath schedule has been arranged.
hi,

how do you know your case is approved? i also took my test in may 2014…… and i m waiting for my oath letter

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
that's funny…….every time i call they never say anything different than ' your file is IN PROCESS'….pretty much the same as ECAS…..they never say anything else..wether it is approved or not………all i know it's still in st clair……..then they say ' i dont know anything else….

they actually do know but dont want to talk too much

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure if my application is approved yet, the CIC agent doesn't say much, they say your file looks good, I have no idea how it looks good for more than 38 months :'(

Cheers

Bromark

Feb 21, 2015
So usually the agent will tell you that your file is in the que for review. No action is required, you just have to wait etc, etc...

but if your case is approved, they would be able to tell you that your case is approved, and waiting for oath schedule.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bromark, Do you think after my file is reviewed in St. Clair, they ave to transfer it to my local office at Mississauga or they can schedule an oath from St. Clair directly?
Cheers

Bromark

Feb 21, 2015
@look4d I asked the same question to CIC agent, and looks like yes. BTW, I am also from Mississauga; did my test in May 2014 at St Clair.

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
looks like everyone who took test in may 2014 has been delayed with oath schedule……and the older the application, the longer it takes, it seems that way……. I feel that despite all of this it won't go over MAY 2015 to be schedule for the oath

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the feed back, Just called CIC now and they said my file has been transferred to my local office, I asked him if it has been approved, he said it is not written, but the RQ has been reviewed, does that mean it is waiting for oath schedule or a judge interview at the local office?

Cheers

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look4d said:
Thank you for the feed back, Just called CIC now and they said my file has been transferred to my local office, I asked him if it has been approved, he said it is not written, but the RQ has been reviewed, does that mean it is waiting for oath schedule or a judge interview at the local office?

Cheers
My friends file got transferred from St Clair and he received OATH 60 days after that. He applied in 2013 with RQ after test. The timeline I'm talking about is last year Oct. This year it could be faster or the same time. All the best.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chikloo, thank you, but do you think transfer to local office is for Oath or could be also for a judge meeting?

Cheers