+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 1st April - 15th April

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vsrao is doing a very good job with the tracking timelines. I wonder why he is involving Jasper, elbee and manny to do the tracking. Somtimes I wonder if these id are fake or real. There are many other seniors like rasco, ingracia, natraj who are more reliable then these suspects.

ag_tou

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010 (AINP Doc Request)
Nomination.....
08-05-2010
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Never Transferred
Med's Request
9 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
Sometime in the last week of December
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011 - Last week
LANDED..........
6th May 2011
Jasper,

I received the email today. But the date mentioned in it for the receipt is 28th July.

Good work buddy!!!!!!

I tried to update it today but it was taking me back to the Canadavisa forums. Not sure why.

So if possible, please update my info there.

Thanks

ag_tou

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2009
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
08-05-2010
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Never Transferred
Med's Request
9 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011 - Last week
LANDED..........
6th May 2011
AlbertaGoverner,

I would say that its mutual between VSRao, Jasper and others if they want to coordinate this task together. Its not goood to point someone with suspect............if that is the case someone may even suspect you too.

Could you please justify your supect for Jasper and others, who are helping VSRao in this great initiative and why you are favoring couple others?

Are those others going to pay for your Federal application fee once you will have the nomination, if you will? :) Kidding

By the way, you are already Alberta Governer........... so you are a citizen there. Why you need the PR then?

I guess your id needs a fix. It smells that you want to rule Alberta later on.............being an Alberta governer.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ag_tou said:
AlbertaGoverner,

I would say that its mutual between VSRao, Jasper and others if they want to coordinate this task together. Its not goood to point someone with suspect............if that is the case someone may even suspect you too.

Could you please justify your supect for Jasper and others, who are helping VSRao in this great initiative and why you are favoring couple others?

Are those others going to pay for your Federal application fee once you will have the nomination, if you will? :) Kidding

By the way, you are already Alberta Governer........... so you are a citizen there. Why you need the PR then?

I guess your id needs a fix. It smells that you want to rule Alberta later on.............being an Alberta governer.

Aiming high might not get you where you want to be. It can get you closer.

With the things going around on the forum, it is difficult to trust anyone here.

qqrajpk

Mar 17, 2009
Hi Every One,

Just received the file number today

Application reciept date: April 6, 2009
NOC code: 2151
File No: 791XX-XX-29XX dated August 13, 2009

I have few questions If any one of you can answer. As I have recieved file number today Aug 13.

1) When should I apply for FBI report and PCC for all states I have lived in? For how long these reports are valid?
2) Should I get both of these reports ( FBI & PCC ) for my wife and one year daughter ?
3) My family is going back home for four months and they will be coming back to US in Dec. Should I apply for FBI & PCC for them before they leave US in Sep ?

Thanks in advance

Raj

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qqrajpk said:
Hi Every One,

Just received the file number today

Application reciept date: April 6, 2009
NOC code: 2151
File No: 791XX-XX-29XX dated August 13, 2009

I have few questions If any one of you can answer. As I have recieved file number today Aug 13.

1) When should I apply for FBI report and PCC for all states I have lived in? For how long these reports are valid?
2) Should I get both of these reports ( FBI & PCC ) for my wife and one year daughter ?
3) My family is going back home for four months and they will be coming back to US in Dec. Should I apply for FBI & PCC for them before they leave US in Sep ?

Thanks in advance

Raj
mr pk raj

=> Best is to apply after you the nomination as there is no certainity on the timeline as this point.

=> You will have to get them only for all people on your application 18yrs and older.

=> It takes more than 8 months to get the file number. They can get the PCC done after they are back. What you can do is get their finger prints taken before they leave and not submit to FBI or State. If they have any problems at port of entry or US visa related issues you are in the safer side. You can send to FBI and state when you get the nomination. Nowdays they are cracking big time on reddy time firms.

qqrajpk

Mar 17, 2009
AlbertaGovernor,

Thanks again for your quick and detailed reply. I believe that there would not be any expiration for finger print. In other words, can we use 4 months old finger prints for applying FBI report?

Thanks
Raj

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qqrajpk said:
AlbertaGovernor,

Thanks again for your quick and detailed reply. I believe that there would not be any expiration for finger print. In other words, can we use 4 months old finger prints for applying FBI report?

Thanks
Raj
PK Raj,

The expiration is on the date FBI puts a stamp on the finger prints. Not on the day you took the finger prints.

FBI puts a stamp 'No records found' and a date with it. Count 3 months from that date.

So when your wife is going for 4 months, who are are you going to date ;) just kidding !

ag_tou

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2009
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
08-05-2010
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Never Transferred
Med's Request
9 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011 - Last week
LANDED..........
6th May 2011
congrats Raj

wigirap

May 14, 2009
ag_tou said:
congrats Raj
I also got my file number today Aug 13, 2009. Whenever I log on to this forum, I kinda feel a bit down because of the so many comments that I read about applications not being given file numbers. But I just told myself that if it's meant then it's meant. I just have to patiently wait. So when I received my file number, words cannot express how happy I am though I am aware that this is just the beginning of a much longer waiting period. I sincerely appreciate having found this forum because in here, I can relate to the so many loggers who also have the same feeling as mine. To all of you guys, be patient and always believe that there are plans for all of us. We may have ours but it is HIS plans that will prevail.

Application received: April 6, 2009
File number: xxxx-xx-29xx
NOC: 2112

ag_tou

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2009
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
08-05-2010
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Never Transferred
Med's Request
9 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011 - Last week
LANDED..........
6th May 2011
Hey wigirap,

congrats!!!!!!

Welcome to the club.

wigirap

May 14, 2009
ag_tou said:
Hey wigirap,

congrats!!!!!!

Welcome to the club.
thanks. i look forward to receiving a nomination towards the end of the year. i hope everybody gets nominated and eventually be approved for a permanent residency.

hdays

Jul 18, 2009
Hi
I am also one of you all, waiting for File number. Applied in April 10th, but no email and no file number yet. By looking at all of your posts, it feels good that processing is moving, but slowly.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hdays said:
Hi
I am also one of you all, waiting for File number. Applied in April 10th, but no email and no file number yet. By looking at all of your posts, it feels good that processing is moving, but slowly.
the wait for nomination is much longer than the wait for file number. be prepared