+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 15th March - 30th Mar.

F

feras80

it's pretty clear that they are asking for recent paystubs. I dont think that the ones from feb or march will work.

iAlberta said:
new process

here is the email which they sent

Kindly email a scanned copy of a recent paystub to us by May 6, 2009 or we will be returning your application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents.

feras80 said:
better if you wait couple days for new paystubs. otherwise they might think that you got laid off. Is this the old or new process?
Good luck

iAlberta said:
today i got an email from AINP to submit recent paystub. I sent my application on 20th March and i was received by them on 23rd March.

I have the latest paystub dated one dated from 16th feb - 28th feb and the other from 1st march - 15 march. I have sent paystubs with my application from 1st Jan to 15th Feb.
So if i sent those two paystub will it be okay? or will they ask till april. coz i havent received the april paystubs. let me know ur inputs.. thanks

sdesh005

Star Member
Feb 20, 2009
iAlberta said:
today i got an email from AINP to submit my recent paystub. I sent my application on 20th March and it was received by them on 23rd March.

I have the latest paystub dated one dated from 16th feb - 28th feb and the other from 1st march - 15 march. I have sent paystubs with my application from 1st Jan to 15th Feb.
So if i sent those two paystub will it be okay? or will they ask till april. coz i havent received the april paystubs. let me know ur inputs.. thanks
@iAlberta -- can you please confirm the email address they used to send this email out to you?

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca

sdesh005 said:
iAlberta said:
today i got an email from AINP to submit my recent paystub. I sent my application on 20th March and it was received by them on 23rd March.

@iAlberta -- can you please confirm the email address they used to send this email out to you?

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
I just spoke to them and they said tht i can sent paystubs of Feb n March, which i will be doing it by 2morrow, will post the updates.

iAlberta said:
Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca

sdesh005 said:
iAlberta said:

yfarraguerri

Apr 8, 2009
I just received the same e-mail as iAlberta, they are requesting for a copy of my last paystub. Will be doing it today, exact same message, exact same e-mail address: Immigration.Info@gov.ab.ca
My application was received on March 19th I believe.

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
hi yfarraguerri,

did u send paystubs along with ur application? if so then what months?

yfarraguerri said:
My application was actually received on the 18th and they gave me until April 30th to submit the requested paystub

yfarraguerri

Apr 8, 2009
I actually didn't send any paystubs with my initial application, I was just hoping to see if they wouldn't ask for them but they did, we'll see what happens.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
iAlberta said:
hi yfarraguerri,

yfarraguerri said:
My application was actually received on the 18th and they gave me until April 30th to submit the requested paystub
Can u please tell ur file number. Just trying to get estimate what file numbers they are processing right now....

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Mike053 said:
iAlberta said:
hi yfarraguerri,

yfarraguerri said:
Can u please tell ur file number. Just trying to get estimate what file numbers they are processing right now....
I don't think he received his file number yet...

yfarraguerri

Apr 8, 2009
They just acknowledged the receipt of that paystub a few minutes ago, they said they will add it to my file for processing. I emailed a copy of that paystub yesterday.

siva007

Apr 23, 2009
Hello Folks,

I sent my application on March 18th and was received ay AiNP on March 20th. Yesterday (April 22nd), I received an e-mail from AiNP, asking for a missing document. Actually I forgot to include the USCIS petition letter job description letter from my current US employer. Hence I scanned and sent it. Within 5 minutes of sending the document, I got a confirmation e-mail from AiNP saying that, they will add this document to my file.

Thanks,
Siva

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
siva007 said:
Hello Folks,

I sent my application on March 18th and was received ay AiNP on March 20th. Yesterday (April 22nd), I received an e-mail from AiNP, asking for a missing document. Actually I forgot to include the USCIS petition letter job description letter from my current US employer. Hence I scanned and sent it. Within 5 minutes of sending the document, I got a confirmation e-mail from AiNP saying that, they will add this document to my file.

Thanks,
Siva
Thats good buddy... what is your NOC code??

BR,
McLovin