+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 15th March - 30th Mar.

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
I think Alberta Canada is processing applications based on NOC Codes. So far i have seen messages from most of NOC code applications other than 2171....

Whats your say guys??

BR,
McLovin

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
siva007 said:
Hello McLovin,

At what date did AiNP receive your application? Any idea?

Thanks,
Siva
Hi Shiva,

Sorry for asking this.... tamilaaaaa??

My application was recieved my AINP on 09th March 2009

BR,
McLuvin

siva007

Apr 23, 2009
Hello McLovin,

Yes I am from Tamil Nadu. How about you? Where are you from? I am sure you will be receiving your file number soon. All the very best...

Regards,
Siva

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
siva007 said:
Hello McLovin,

Yes I am from Tamil Nadu. How about you? Where are you from? I am sure you will be receiving your file number soon. All the very best...

Regards,
Siva
Same... from Salem TN... Actually its good that something has progressed in your case.... Atleast you get to know that they have looked into your papers.... BTW where are you from???

BR,
LcLuvin

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
Hi all,

I received email from AINP asking for my original signature on page 6 AINP-009... I am glad that they responded meaning they already received my application. I will pass tommorow the said documents to AINP... Please see actual email..

We were pre-assessing your application, and noticed that you were missing page 6 of the AINP009 form, it was not signed.

We will require an original signature and date in order to proceed with the application. Kindly complete page 6 of AINP009, and mail it directly to:

Alberta Provincial Nominee Program
Alberta Employment, Immigration and Industry
Suite 940, Telus Plaza North Tower
10025 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 1S6

That is the office that will be processing your application, and we are forwarding your application package to the AINP Office for processing.

Thank you and we look forward to receiving your documents.

Regards,

Alberta Employment and Immigration

Immigrate to Alberta Information Service
www.albertacanada.com/immigration
email: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Toll-free within Alberta - 1-877-427-6419
Outside Alberta - 1-780-427-6419

siva007

Apr 23, 2009
Hello McLovin,

You will also hear from the AiNP soon. We are neighbours, I am from Erode... ;-)

Regards,
Siva

procan

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-11-2009
Nomination.....
17-11-2009 CIC App. Filed.: 12-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
Med's Request
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
25-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2011
LANDED..........
23-06-2011
siva007 said:
Hello McLovin,

You will also hear from the AiNP soon. We are neighbours, I am from Erode... ;-)

Regards,
Siva
Hello Neighbours,

I am from Coimbatore. My AiNP was received on Mar 24th. I applied under NOC 2141.

Hope to hear something from AiNP for all of us.

Regards,
Raj

thementor2008

Apr 24, 2009
Hey Guys,

Add me in too.. I'm from Trichy [Trichy,Salem,Erode, Coimbatore - Remembering those days while travelling from Trichy to Coimbatore].

I'm processing my application through immigration consultant.

Application sent on :Mar-20-2009
Application received: Mar-21-2009

Today got email from Alberta, plz see the  below

MY NAME - certified (notarized) copy of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) document(s) demonstrating that you have a valid visa in one of the following categories: H-1B, H1-B1, H-1C, and E-3. The document(s) must show the expiry date of your visa.

Kindly email scanned copies of both of these documents to us by May 8, 2009 or we will be returning the application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents.
I sent all the document before itself, but didn't notarize the I-797.

Just now I got notarize my I-797 and Visa copy in the passport and sent it.

They have mentioned -Kindly email scanned copies of both of these documents   -- I got confused here. Does anyone know what both documents referred here?

Thanks,
J.

yfarraguerri

Apr 8, 2009
What they want you to send them is a notarized copy of the form I-797 Approval notice where your I-94 comes attached and a notarized copy of your H1B visa also.
How come your consultant never told you about notarizing these documents?
Good luck!

yfarraguerri

Apr 8, 2009
bats45: When did they receive your application? is just to have an idea of what applications they are starting to process now. Thanks!

koolguyme

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
thementor2008 said:
Hey Guys,

Add me in too.. I'm from Trichy [Trichy,Salem,Erode, Coimbatore - Remembering those days while travelling from Trichy to Coimbatore].

I'm processing my application through immigration consultant.

Application sent on :Mar-20-2009
Application received: Mar-21-2009

Today got email from Alberta, plz see the below

MY NAME - certified (notarized) copy of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) document(s) demonstrating that you have a valid visa in one of the following categories: H-1B, H1-B1, H-1C, and E-3. The document(s) must show the expiry date of your visa.

Kindly email scanned copies of both of these documents to us by May 8, 2009 or we will be returning the application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents.
I sent all the document before itself, but didn't notarize the I-797.

Just now I got notarize my I-797 and Visa copy in the passport and sent it.

They have mentioned -Kindly email scanned copies of both of these documents -- I got confused here. Does anyone know what both documents referred here?

Thanks,
J.
Can you share your consultant's name? Like Yfarraguerri mentioned, your consultant should have known this. We need to share our reviews/experiences about consultants and lawyers. Many of them are scam.

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
yfarraguerri said:
bats45: When did they receive your application? is just to have an idea of what applications they are starting to process now. Thanks!
They received my application last march 20, 2009...Are you a filipino?

regards,

bats45

yfarraguerri

Apr 8, 2009
My application was received on the 19th of march, they are going through all those received around those dates.
No i'm not a filipino? you mean because of my screen name? It's spanish, but I'm mexican though.