+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 15th March - 30th Mar.

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
sdesh005 said:
Fedex package...

App Sent: 3/12/09
App Recd: 3/13/09

No word yet about any missing docs or otherwise, so waiting...
My dates are EXACTLY same too (i too used fedex)...

F

feras80

Hello,
Sent BY FedEx
Application sent: 3-10-09
Application Received: 3-12-09

Thank you

GreatImmi

Apr 21, 2009
Hi Guys....

Sent application on March 24th and application reached on March 26th...

Need one clarification...I read in one of the other blogs that, there is a cap of 2000/year for each provinces including Alberta...Also, they have decided to process the first batch of 1000 application within June and rest 1000 from July to Dec...The latest count says that 935 application has already been picked up to be processed for the Jan-Jun window (Didn't mention from Jan 1st to which month or date)...

Can anyone please confirm this with some references???No guess work or personal opinion please...

Hunk

Mar 5, 2009
Hi,

Am moving to new Apartment. i Have applied for AINP. How do i have to notify them the Address change? should i call them or send an email, if i send an email what details should i provide them so that they track my Application? Thanks

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
My application was received last march 20 I sent it to UPS and the person received it is LOWEN..I read the whole forum and most of your application was received by Fleury... Is there anyone here that the application was received by LOWEN... PLease advice..thanks..

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Hunk said:
Hi,

Am moving to new Apartment. i Have applied for AINP. How do i have to notify them the Address change? should i call them or send an email, if i send an email what details should i provide them so that they track my Application? Thanks
Below is the email one of the member got from Alberta Employment and Immigration

Good day;

The rules prior to Feb 19, are that a candidate is eligible as long as they meet the requirements at the time of application.

For applications after Feb 19, your will still need to meet the eligibility requirements at the time a final decision is made regarding nomination – meaning
Your H1-B visa needs to current and valid and you need to be legally working at the time of final decision by the AINP.
You are always required to notify the AINP of any changes of employment conditions or change of address if your situation changes following nomination by the AINP.

Any changes to your status or contact information can be emailed to us, please reference your name, address and birth date, and file reference number if you have one.

Regards,

Alberta Employment and Immigration

Alberta Foreign Worker Hotline
www.albertacanada.com/immigration
email: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Toll-free within Alberta - 1-877-427-6419
Outside Alberta - 1-780-427-6419 "

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t14904.0.html;msg80783#msg80783

F

feras80

Hello
did you get this email regarding a query or after you sent ur application?
Thank you

vsrao said:
Hunk said:
Hi,

Below is the email one of the member got from Alberta Employment and Immigration

Good day;

The rules prior to Feb 19, are that a candidate is eligible as long as they meet the requirements at the time of application.

For applications after Feb 19, your will still need to meet the eligibility requirements at the time a final decision is made regarding nomination – meaning
Your H1-B visa needs to current and valid and you need to be legally working at the time of final decision by the AINP.
You are always required to notify the AINP of any changes of employment conditions or change of address if your situation changes following nomination by the AINP.

Any changes to your status or contact information can be emailed to us, please reference your name, address and birth date, and file reference number if you have one.

Regards,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t14904.0.html;msg80783#msg80783

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
feras80 said:
Hello
did you get this email regarding a query or after you sent ur application?
Thank you

vsrao said:
Hunk said:
Hi,

Good day;

Regards,

Go through the link i mentioned. It was posted by the Ell.Bee. I think some of them got in email when the rules was changed on Feb 19th but iam not sure.

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
today i got an email from AINP to submit my recent paystub. I sent my application on 20th March and it was received by them on 23rd March.

I have the latest paystub dated one dated from 16th feb - 28th feb and the other from 1st march - 15 march. I have sent paystubs with my application from 1st Jan to 15th Feb.
So if i sent those two paystub will it be okay? or will they ask till april. coz i havent received the april paystubs. let me know ur inputs.. thanks

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Thats a wonderfull progress buddy...

You can send the payslips that you have with you... that should do fine... If you are still apprehensive wait for a couple of days get your latest payslips and send it all along...

Can you please telle me your NOC code...

BR

F

feras80

better if you wait couple days for new paystubs. otherwise they might think that you got laid off. Is this the old or new process?
Good luck

iAlberta said:
today i got an email from AINP to submit recent paystub. I sent my application on 20th March and i was received by them on 23rd March.

I have the latest paystub dated one dated from 16th feb - 28th feb and the other from 1st march - 15 march. I have sent paystubs with my application from 1st Jan to 15th Feb.
So if i sent those two paystub will it be okay? or will they ask till april. coz i havent received the april paystubs. let me know ur inputs.. thanks

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
new process

here is the email which they sent

Kindly email a scanned copy of a recent paystub to us by May 6, 2009 or we will be returning your application as it will be considered incomplete, whereby you will have to resubmit the application with the requested documents.

feras80 said:
better if you wait couple days for new paystubs. otherwise they might think that you got laid off. Is this the old or new process?
Good luck

iAlberta said:
today i got an email from AINP to submit recent paystub. I sent my application on 20th March and i was received by them on 23rd March.

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
iAlberta said:
today i got an email from AINP to submit my recent paystub. I sent my application on 20th March and it was received by them on 23rd March.

You can send the payslips that you have with you... that should do fine... If you are still apprehensive wait for a couple of days get your latest payslips and send it all along...

BR

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010

McLuvin said:
iAlberta said:

BR