FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
If you applied for your wife’s SOWP under your gckey, she will have a separate application profile (separate application number) under your gckey. Any updates under your own application number are yours alone. And any updates under your wife’s application number are hers.
I am an outland applicant and added my wife (Non Accompanying) last month but i cant see any details of her as of yet in my profile. Do you think its her medical update or mine even though there is no info of her on my profile ?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I am an outland applicant and added my wife (Non Accompanying) last month but i cant see any details of her as of yet in my profile. Do you think its her medical update or mine even though there is no info of her on my profile ?
Did you apply online for both? In your gckey account home page, you should see all the applications you submitted. It should be at the top of the page.

If you applied on paper, you need to link the applications first before you can see the application.

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Yes i did my sputum tests on 21 22 23 June. The doctor said two reports will follow in one week and two months respectively. Little confused since i cant see my wifes details anywhere and yet my medical was passed yesterday.
based on my experience, ive waited 2 months for the result of my sputum test, then consulted a pulmonologist, the pulmonologist recommended 3 months treatment despite the negative sputum result but the immigration decided not to push through with the treatment and passed my medical after. so i think you still need to wait for your sputum result. so most definitely it was meant for your wife

Reactions: zagi

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
Did you apply online for both? In your gckey account home page, you should see all the applications you submitted. It should be at the top of the page.

If you applied on paper, you need to link the applications first before you can see the application.
Its online. Basically i got married after my COPR expiry last month and added my wife in my profile later on. submitted all docs required by CIC including medicals. I am just wondering if i am still under review, why my meds are appearing to be passed.

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
based on my experience, ive waited 2 months for the result of my sputum test, then consulted a pulmonologist, the pulmonologist recommended 3 months treatment despite the negative sputum result but the immigration decided not to push through with the treatment and passed my medical after. so i think you still need to wait for your sputum result. so most definitely it was meant for your wife
Rite. This sounds like CIC may decide to do anything after submission of the sputum results. I mean they couldhave just written ''Meds under review'' if mine is still undergoing review and wife's is passed :p

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Its online. Basically i got married after my COPR expiry last month and added my wife in my profile later on. submitted all docs required by CIC including medicals. I am just wondering if i am still under review, why my meds are appearing to be passed.
Are you applying for a study permit or permanent residency?

If you are applying for SP for youself and SOWP for your wife, then under your gckey account, you should be able to see both. SOWP will be a separate application from your SP and will have a separate application number.

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
Are you applying for a study permit or permanent residency?

If you are applying for SP for youself and SOWP for your wife, then under your gckey account, you should be able to see both. SOWP will be a separate application from your SP and will have a separate application number.
Its Permanent Residency. Does the same still apply to my application ?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Its Permanent Residency. Does the same still apply to my application ?
Oh, sorry about that. This forum is for international students. You may want to post in the “Immigration to Canada” forum. I was referring to the gckey account view from international students application. I’m not sure if the view is the same for PRs...

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
Oh, sorry about that. This forum is for international students. You may want to post in the “Immigration to Canada” forum. I was referring to the gckey account view from international students application. I’m not sure if the view is the same for PRs...
No problem bro. Thanks and Good Luck :)

Reactions: rogelcorral

Vini3456

Jun 19, 2021
Hi, I am in kinda similar situation, was asked to do a sputum test but also along with that a second x ray, were you asked that for too ? Or IRCC approved your medical after negative sputum test ? And also, while you were waiting for medical was your eligibility updated or was it still in review ? Please share your timeline if you got an approval !

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hi, I am in kinda similar situation, was asked to do a sputum test but also along with that a second x ray, were you asked that for too ? Or IRCC approved your medical after negative sputum test ? And also, while you were waiting for medical was your eligibility updated or was it still in review ? Please share your timeline if you got an approval !
In my case, I was approved after the negative sputum test. However, I was put on medical surveillance and was required to get another x-ray within 3 months of landing. X-ray after landing also negative. Doctor was surprised why I was put on medical surveillance when my lungs were clear.

Vini3456

Jun 19, 2021
Can you share your exact timeline ? How many days did it take after the negative sputum to get an approval ?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I did upfront medical back in 2018. After getting the negative sputum test, I filed my application. About a week when I got my medical passed reflected in gckey. And I was still doing my cardio tests during that time my medical passed.

Took a month since filing when I got my approval.

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
In my case, I was approved after the negative sputum test. However, I was put on medical surveillance and was required to get another x-ray within 3 months of landing. X-ray after landing also negative. Doctor was surprised why I was put on medical surveillance when my lungs were clear.
Hey buddy sorry to intervene. I was also told that if my sputum smear report is negative, they wont do any communciation and i will have to come back for a 2nd Xray in 3 months time. But my medial status changed to ''Passed'' after 3 weeks of taking the sputum tests. Did you also have a similar situation ?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hey buddy sorry to intervene. I was also told that if my sputum smear report is negative, they wont do any communciation and i will have to come back for a 2nd Xray in 3 months time. But my medial status changed to ''Passed'' after 3 weeks of taking the sputum tests. Did you also have a similar situation ?
No, mine was different. IOM Manila informed me hat the test is negative and did another x-ray. After that, my medical passed after a week of filing my SP application. Then, when I got my stamped passport from VFS, it came with the medical surveillance letter, requiring me for another x-raywhen I land in Canada.