+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPUTUM TEST TIMELINE

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
hi everyone! I had my Sputum test last April 14, 2021. Just wanted to ask those who also went through the same as mine. How long before you got your result in St lukes? I am kinda worried as I only have until July 30 to submit ng Student Permit to my University. Please share your timeline pls. Thank you!!

Rabia01

Sep 11, 2019
hi everyone! I had my Sputum test last April 14, 2021. Just wanted to ask those who also went through the same as mine. How long before you got your result in St lukes? I am kinda worried as I only have until July 30 to submit ng Student Permit to my University. Please share your timeline pls. Thank you!!
Hi what's the progress in your application. I was also asked for sputum test

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Hi what's the progress in your application. I was also asked for sputum test
hi.. i was asked sputum test last april 14, 2021. so far i will only get my result after june 10. but my eligibility and medical started review last april 24. and i got 6 ghost updates so far. so its still good that despite the delay, the processing is till ongoing..

Rabia01

Sep 11, 2019
hi.. i was asked sputum test last april 14, 2021. so far i will only get my result after june 10. but my eligibility and medical started review last april 24. and i got 6 ghost updates so far. so its still good that despite the delay, the processing is till ongoing..
What's your medical status in your application now? Was that upfront medical?

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
What's your medical status in your application now? Was that upfront medical?
yes it was upfront

it says: we are reviewing your medical tests. it has been like this since the update last April 24.

how bout you? can u share yours

Rabia01

Sep 11, 2019
H
yes it was upfront

it says: we are reviewing your medical tests. it has been like this since the update last April 24.

how bout you? can u share yours
Hi i took medical on 29th may and sputum on 31st may, 1 and 2nd june.
I haven't submitted my application yet..

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
Hey Guyz, I added my wife to my profile and we both did our upfront medicals (mine was 2nd time) on June 16 2021. However i was referred for further sputum testing and now today my medical status has changed from '' We are reviewing'' to ''You passed the exam''. Does that mean we both passed or its just my wifes status ?
Please Confirm. Thankyou.

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Hey Guyz, I added my wife to my profile and we both did our upfront medicals (mine was 2nd time) on June 16 2021. However i was referred for further sputum testing and now today my medical status has changed from '' We are reviewing'' to ''You passed the exam''. Does that mean we both passed or its just my wifes status ?
i think it was meant for your wife since you have furtherance medical which is for sputum test.. not sure thou since im no expert to this.

are you done with your sputum test?

Reactions: R Brar

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
If you applied for your wife’s SOWP under your gckey, she will have a separate application profile (separate application number) under your gckey. Any updates under your own application number are yours alone. And any updates under your wife’s application number are hers.

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
i think it was meant for your wife since you have furtherance medical which is for sputum test.. not sure thou since im no expert to this.

are you done with your sputum test?
Yes i did my sputum tests on 21 22 23 June. The doctor said two reports will follow in one week and two months respectively. Little confused since i cant see my wifes details anywhere and yet my medical was passed yesterday.