+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sputum exam THIRD XRAY

Mercy-en

Oct 19, 2023
I have been given a medical pass after the whole delay. Indeed what God cannot fo does not exist. I was given a medical pass same day I did a repeat of my post sputum x-ray

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I can understand.
You are already in the process of going through furtherance so just follow it.
Yes go ahead discuss it.
Medication is not a big deal, if she is referred it would be to make it latent. If she is referred so she has to go for it.
Don't worry...
TB medication is a big deal. The bigger issue is that IRCCis looking for other reasons he lungs look so bad since she hasn’t had TB. It is better to be honest.

Fmg.28

Jan 26, 2024
I have the same concern. 1st xray, sputume tests, cultures, growth for tb negative, 2nd xray done cleard by the physician, now im beaing asked to repat my xray after 3 months. They did not give me any recommendations, medications or treatment. I dont want to be delayed again. What should I do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have the same concern. 1st xray, sputume tests, cultures, growth for tb negative, 2nd xray done cleard by the physician, now im beaing asked to repat my xray after 3 months. They did not give me any recommendations, medications or treatment. I dont want to be delayed again. What should I do?
Repeat the X-ray after 3 months. There may be no treatment required but IRCC will not pass your medical until results are clear over a number of months. What are you applying for?

Fmg.28

Jan 26, 2024
Repeat the X-ray after 3 months. There may be no treatment required but IRCC will not pass your medical until results are clear over a number of months. What are you applying for?
im applying for OWP. I just dont get why i need to repeat it For the third time. Even though all tests were negative. it will not change because there is no intervention. i’ll be six months delayed, I hope they can explain what is wrong so that i can do something about it Once and for all

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
im applying for OWP. I just dont get why i need to repeat it For the third time. Even though all tests were negative. it will not change because there is no intervention. i’ll be six months delayed, I hope they can explain what is wrong so that i can do something about it Once and for all
So you have never failed the x-ray and IRCC keeps asking for another? Have you contacted IRCC to ask? For OWP, who is in Canada and what is their status?

alberta09!

Jan 29, 2024
Hey there Mtille! Thank you again for answering all my questions we already received PPR last March 8th and got our passports back with stamped visa and COPR in 5days. After receiving PPR we were sent also a medical surveillance form in the GCKey. They also attached it together with the COPR sent to us. Anyway, thank you again ♥ for your help and kind words. God bless!
Hello Siege,
After the 2nd xray did they require to do another sputum test and a 3rd xray?

Gks23

Feb 3, 2024
Hi,
My medical exam for PGWP was done on January 5th,2024 and after 20 days , IRCC asked me to submit X ray report again after 3 months. I couldn’t cough up the sputum. When I informed the registered physician about it, she told me that it’s completely fine and she just e mail back to IRCC about it. Now I m gonna have my 2nd X ray in April.
my concern is that is it really okay if I couldn’t submit sputum test?
Kindly advise me if someone knows about it.
Thank you.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
My medical exam for PGWP was done on January 5th,2024 and after 20 days , IRCC asked me to submit X ray report again after 3 months. I couldn’t cough up the sputum. When I informed the registered physician about it, she told me that it’s completely fine and she just e mail back to IRCC about it. Now I m gonna have my 2nd X ray in April.
my concern is that is it really okay if I couldn’t submit sputum test?
Kindly advise me if someone knows about it.
Thank you.
No it's not ok. The sputum and xray is the basis of furtherance letter you got.
The furtherance letter have a time limit to report which have been mentioned in yours. If you haven't done it what will medical panel report you did since xray is still pending. Technically it means you haven't complied with your furtherance.
Act fast its not ok.

Reactions: Gks23

Gks23

Feb 3, 2024
No it's not ok. The sputum and xray is the basis of furtherance letter you got.
The furtherance letter have a time limit to report which have been mentioned in yours. If you haven't done it what will medical panel report you did since xray is still pending. Technically it means you haven't complied with your furtherance.
Act fast its not ok.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I did talk to the panel physician about it, who did my immigration medical. He told me not to worry about it and fixed my appointment for 2nd chest X ray in April ( after 3 months). He said that it is not a big deal if I couldn’t cough up sputum because it is not mandatory that everyone can produce sputum.
And my time limit is until the end of May 2024 in furtherance letter.
I really don’t know what to do ?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I did talk to the panel physician about it, who did my immigration medical. He told me not to worry about it and fixed my appointment for 2nd chest X ray in April ( after 3 months). He said that it is not a big deal if I couldn’t cough up sputum because it is not mandatory that everyone can produce sputum.
And my time limit is until the end of May 2024 in furtherance letter.
I really don’t know what to do ?
OK let's go this way...
You are asked to fill application but your pen doesn't work, how do you think it's OK to submit a blank form.
It is clearly non compliance of furtherance. You are not the only one to get this furtherance a lot of people gets that and everyone follow it, it's not choice it's mandatory. Medical panels don't know about immigration, why would they care??Would you be able to explain to IRCC that you didn't complied as you were 'not able to do sputum'. You are told to give it not asked. Haven't heard of anyone not compling IRCC...
Anyways your call.