+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sptember 4 :(

Andrei141590

Mar 20, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 4, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on March 5, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 29, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on November 29, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on March 5, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 4, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on March 5, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 29, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on November 29, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on March 5, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Your timeline is normal. Processing typically takes a year and your application was only received in September. It sounds like you were sent an additional information request. Make sure you submit that quickly since this can lead to delays.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
It was my first post on here didn’t know exactly how this work...
The point is that i send all documents and nothing come back.
Should i worry?
Looks like every thing is moving along I suggest activating your gckey. It's a bit more useful then ecase :)

Andrei141590

Mar 20, 2019
I have sen
Your timeline is normal. Processing typically takes a year and your application was only received in September. It sounds like you were sent an additional information request. Make sure you submit that quickly since this can lead to delays.
d
Looks like every thing is moving along I suggest activating your gckey. It's a bit more useful then ecase :)
i just check the ecas and i got a DM but no details.
I do not have access on gkey as i have a representativ