+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spp visa rejected

Harsimran6893

Apr 10, 2016
Hi , today I got a visa rejection for my study visa. I applied for IT business analysis -operations which is a pg course offered by Conestoga college. My profile is as follow-
10th-76%
12th-70.8%
Bsc -60%
For one year I have been working as a junior analyst and business promoter in an online news channel
Ielts- 7 with no less than 6
Reason was your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of previous studies, academic scores and language abilities and purpose of visit. What should I do?

shahidparwez

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2016
IELTS Request
02-05-2016
File Transfer...
04-05-2016
Harsimran6893 said:
Hi , today I got a visa rejection for my study visa. I applied for IT business analysis -operations which is a pg course offered by Conestoga college. My profile is as follow-
10th-76%
12th-70.8%
Bsc -60%
For one year I have been working as a junior analyst and business promoter in an online news channel
Ielts- 7 with no less than 6
Reason was your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of previous studies, academic scores and language abilities and purpose of visit. What should I do?
You can do nothing because chances for success in appeal are minimal as in appeal cases normally decision of VO is upheld.
Now you should try to go for some masters program in university bec CHC is bit reluctant to award SP for college aspirants reasons best known to them.

sran_wick

Mar 24, 2016
I have been refused study visa applied through SPP too.

I was accepted for post-graduate diploma in accounting at Selkirk College.

My profile is
BSc with Honours in Mathematics and Statistics from Kingston University London,
MSc in Medical Statistics from the University of Leicester
and IELTS score of overall 7 band with not less than 6.

I applied on May 2, 2016 and got refusal through courier on May 14, 2016.
Reasons they stated are
  • purpose of visit
  • personal assets and financial status
  • proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies, academic scores and language abilities.

So, do not panic it is quite usual to get rejection under SPP category. It all depends on the visa officer.