+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP STUDENT VISA REJECTED FOR JAN 2016 INTAKE.PLEASE HELP!!!

rohaan sahni

Aug 24, 2017
bjmc graduate
with a complete year back
but now I've cleared all my back logs and availed my provisional degree
ielts score 6.5
w-6
r-5.5
L - 7
s- 6.5

graduation percentage - 62
xii- 71.5%
x - 65%

going for postgrad in event management(1yr) from algonquin college( ottawa)
what are my visa acceptance chances ?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
perhaps for the immigration officer, the study program will not bring educational and professional advancement.
maybe you all are applying for a less related program to your carrier or expertise.

akshayd55

Sep 4, 2017
Btech-58%(ece)LPU
12th-65%
10-71%
Ielts score-6.5 with no band less then 6.
Completed BTech in 2014.gap is of 3 years.visa was refused twice.
HI Badohal,
Please tell previusoly which college u have applied in which u got refusal, and now for which college u got approval??

Vinith12

Aug 6, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have applied for Student Visa, non SPP.

10th-75%in 2006
12th-81%in 2008
BE-ECE-70% in 2012

Then i joined a financial institution where i had training for 8 months and in Nov 2013 i started my career, now i have a approx of 4 years work exp..

Im applying for Project Management in Cegep Gim, Montreal. My IELTS Score is 6.5 with no band less than 6.

Now is there a chance for rejection.. Guys plz help need your advice.

Last edited:

hassan1984

Sep 23, 2017
Hello,

Applied online for a student visa to Ankara and did not see the option to attach PCC in application. I forgot to attach by PCC with my Ankara application when I submitted it.

will I be deny immediately or are they just going to ask me to send it later.

thank you

vee62

Oct 11, 2017
My visa was refused twice within one year
Bro with same reason .Now Applied third time in university sector and today I have got my visa. So go for university sector.
How do mean by university sector...plz explain? Thanks

ajneffects

Nov 4, 2017
Guys I need help. Its URGENT. how can i apply for Canada Study VISA under University category?
I have no idea how to select these categories. And my agent is a duesh bag he didn't know about these category at all.

*** URGENT HELP***

M3M

Oct 27, 2017
Hello,

I applied for student visa but got rejected because of the reason;

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
=> purpose of visit

I want to know what is wrong with purpose of stay, as I am seeing this type of rejection first time.

Avneet_Kaur

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hello,

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
=> purpose of visit

I want to know what is wrong with purpose of stay, as I am seeing this type of rejection first time.

on which date you applied nd vfs??

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello,

=> purpose of visit

The reason is common for all because the visa officer just prints the rejection letter with selected rejection reason. he cant put the exact reason on that letter. he can only do that in the GCMS notes so you should get the notes from caipsgcms.com to see the detailed rejection reason.

M3M

Oct 27, 2017
O
The reason is common for all because the visa officer just prints the rejection letter with selected rejection reason. he cant put the exact reason on that letter. he can only do that in the GCMS notes so you should get the notes from caipsgcms.com to see the detailed rejection reason.
ok, I will go for GCMS now.

Reactions: Helican