New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Hi everyone,

A friend of mine wants me to post this on his behalf. Although I have given him my advice (whatever little I know of) but he wants to know views of some
experienced members here (if possible)

He is applying for Jan intake and has got offer letter from college. He has 50% aggregate in 10th with 50% in Maths and 48% in English. After that he did his
Diploma (3 year) and got almost 70% aggregate and more than 50% in maths in first 2 semesters (roundabout 55 in first sem and 64 in second sem).

He has no backlogs and has been working for around 5 years now.

IELTS L 8, R 8, W 6, S 6.

I advised him that it's the latest qualifications marks that are taken into consideration for Visa Approval.
Now my advice to him was based on the below from SPP checklist :

Photocopy of the most recent diploma or leaving certificate, and most recent mark
sheets (for entire program; consolidated mark sheets are NOT acceptable)

Now as per this it's his Diploma and its all marksheets. He's applying through a consultant and he says
we won't attach his 10th marksheets to be on safe side and only attach the 10th Provisional certificate as
an additional document. I spoke to the consultant and he says he doesn't want to take any chances as the 10th
marksheets may make VO believe that he wasn't good in studies and may reject his visa.

I know 5 year experience is not a problem for SPP but I also had bad marks in my 10th (hovering in C2 and D1) but
diploma I had 68% and here I have visa. I said to the consultant what if Visa is refused for not providing 10th marksheets
and he said he's done it before also and this is perfectly legal as per the checklist. Also said that we will provide the VO with the 10th marksheet
if they ask for it.

I am little bit confused more so because he's a good friend and I want the best for him. :)

PS : He's going in relevant course to his diploma and also has relevant and solid experience. No problem with funds as well.

Look forward to some inputs.

Thanks with Best Regards.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Also, my friend has only given name in his passport and I have advised him that he can fill in the same name in the surname
for GIC or anywhere else if required.

Please suggest if I am wrong.

Cheers

riyash044

Jun 30, 2019
H
Hi everyone,

A friend of mine wants me to post this on his behalf. Although I have given him my advice (whatever little I know of) but he wants to know views of some
experienced members here (if possible)

He is applying for Jan intake and has got offer letter from college. He has 50% aggregate in 10th with 50% in Maths and 48% in English. After that he did his
Diploma (3 year) and got almost 70% aggregate and more than 50% in maths in first 2 semesters (roundabout 55 in first sem and 64 in second sem).

He has no backlogs and has been working for around 5 years now.

IELTS L 8, R 8, W 6, S 6.

I advised him that it's the latest qualifications marks that are taken into consideration for Visa Approval.
Now my advice to him was based on the below from SPP checklist :

Photocopy of the most recent diploma or leaving certificate, and most recent mark
sheets (for entire program; consolidated mark sheets are NOT acceptable)

Now as per this it's his Diploma and its all marksheets. He's applying through a consultant and he says
we won't attach his 10th marksheets to be on safe side and only attach the 10th Provisional certificate as
an additional document. I spoke to the consultant and he says he doesn't want to take any chances as the 10th
marksheets may make VO believe that he wasn't good in studies and may reject his visa.

I know 5 year experience is not a problem for SPP but I also had bad marks in my 10th (hovering in C2 and D1) but
diploma I had 68% and here I have visa. I said to the consultant what if Visa is refused for not providing 10th marksheets
and he said he's done it before also and this is perfectly legal as per the checklist. Also said that we will provide the VO with the 10th marksheet
if they ask for it.

I am little bit confused more so because he's a good friend and I want the best for him. :)

PS : He's going in relevant course to his diploma and also has relevant and solid experience. No problem with funds as well.

Look forward to some inputs.

Thanks with Best Regards.
Hi, did he get the visa? I forgot to attach my Class 12 marksheet while applying for the study permit for a Masters program. Is that an issue?

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Under SDS checklist we don't have to attach 10th/12th
My 2 friends got visa without any problem.
Just follow the instructions.