+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP checklist mistake????

sofia.rawr

Jul 19, 2012
heya ...well I submitted my file for visa on 30 july at VFS delhi ,but i didnt put the SPP checklist on the top of the file infact its somewhere in the middle,i know its bit stupid because its says categorically that it should be on the top of the doc.But will it effect my chances,sorry i am nervous so guys please reply

netchaos

Aug 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I applied at VFS Bangalore, they checked the forms and put the barcode sheet on the front. So I guess where you applied they would have done the same.

Don't worry. Best of Luck.

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly.. Even I applied from Bangalore... They did the same as @netchaos..!! they kept the barcode page first...they just checked the checklist.. that all..!! dont worry.. they keep it as per their instructions..!! All the best..!!

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
sofia.rawr said:
heya ...well I submitted my file for visa on 30 july at VFS delhi ,but i didnt put the SPP checklist on the top of the file infact its somewhere in the middle,i know its bit stupid because its says categorically that it should be on the top of the doc.But will it effect my chances,sorry i am nervous so guys please reply
Hey sofia,

It is advised to be placed on top but it won't make any difference even if you have not placed it on top. Previously a memeber, wilmani, had similar concern but she has gotten her visa in time without any delays. You can see the below mentioned link for her post:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-regarding-vfs-docs-pls-reply-t107010.0.html;msg1508357#msg1508357