+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSES OF CANADIANS TO GET PR IMMEDIATELY

Canada-Trump

Mar 3, 2016
Canada is a joke. Anyone married to a Canadian is treated like a criminal and but the Syrians are given the red carpet treatment. I am a born Canadian who was taken out of Canada as a baby to a third world country by my parents. Now at almost 60 years old I had to abandon everything I had (home and business) due to the danger of living in the third world and run back to Canada. I arrived here with $100 in my pocket and one month rent paid. I got nothing from the government as a Canadian. The Syrians come here and get free medical, rent, money in the bank and more. Me a born Canadian refugee gets nothing. I was lucky to get a low paying job and am able to pay my rent. Have never had any money left to pay the msp.
My immigrant wife and we have been married for over 25 years is waiting and waiting and waiting for her PR and OWP. So slow, so slow.
She says she should have got married to a Syrian instead of a Canadian.

Canada-Trump

Mar 3, 2016
We need someone with balls like Donald J Trump to run Canada and take care of its citizens and to those married to Canadians.

canadausa#11

Jan 5, 2016
Trump has said he will take care of those marrying US citizens?

I'm interested in what you were expecting from the government on your return to the country. Sounds like you moved way for nearly 50 years and only just returned.

mega_option101

Feb 5, 2016
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ: 22-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
canadausa#11 said:
Trump has said he will take care of those marrying US citizens?

I'm interested in what you were expecting from the government on your return to the country. Sounds like you moved way for nearly 50 years and only just returned.
You bring up a good point - we should content ourselves in the opportunities that we have.

The current policies are in place for a good reason.

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
Canada-Trump said:
We need someone with balls like Donald J Trump to run Canada and take care of its citizens and to those married to Canadians.
You really need to take a closer look at Trump's views on immigration and his platform in general. I hope you're saying this as a joke.

Caribou

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Decoy24601 said:
You really need to take a closer look at Trump's views on immigration and his platform in general. I hope you're saying this as a joke.
second that.
Canada has community social worker who can connect with people, so for him to say Canada offers nothing--wrong. I pay tax to help people like him--to get help.

Even US spousal application takes around than 6 months.

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
canadausa#11 said:
Exactly! So simply because your parents gave birth to you in Canada, and no more, the Canadian government should bail you out?!

We ALL have to live by our parents' certain choices. My parents also took all of us kids back to their home country, BUT (and perhaps it was common sense, or maybe some other realization), they returned to Canada with us all. Surely a difficult decision, it wasn't a third world country. My life would be COMPLETELY different had we stayed there.

Canada-Trump

Mar 3, 2016
These people from Syria had no idea where Canada was and still get the silver spoon treatment. They know no one in Canada and get instant PR.
There are Canadians sleeping in the cold streets while the Syrians have warm rent free homes.
Canada did not start the problems they have in Syria, why should we use tax payers money to help them.
Help the Canadians first. There are many more like me who need help.
I did not leave Canada on my own. I was taken away from my homeland.
I was surviving but due to the country I was living in getting more dangerous every day I had to run away. After the last attempt on my life we abandoned everything and ran.
I was living just as bad as any Syrian, but Canada does not care about its people in need.

canadausa#11

Jan 5, 2016
Once again, what were you expecting from the government on your return? You're a Canadian citizen who left the country for 50 years (sounds like you were taken overseas as a child but decided to stay for decades after) and then returned. On return I'm sure you were probably eligible for welfare, free health care etc. after a period of time.

Are you saying Canadian citizens who are retuning from living overseas by choice should be entitled to refugee treatment?

mega_option101

Feb 5, 2016
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ: 22-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
Canada-Trump said:
These people from Syria had no idea where Canada was and still get the silver spoon treatment. They know no one in Canada and get instant PR.
There are Canadians sleeping in the cold streets while the Syrians have warm rent free homes.
Canada did not start the problems they have in Syria, why should we use tax payers money to help them.
I was surviving but due to the country I was living in getting more dangerous every day I had to run away. After the last attempt on my life we abandoned everything and ran.
I was living just as bad as any Syrian, but Canada does not care about its people in need.
Have some compassion for humanity. How can you say that Canada does not care about its people in need? Did they refuse you re-entry into Canada? Were you sent back home? You clearly did not have anywhere near the amount of money most visitors to Canada have to be allowed entry and you weren't sent back.

I do not see why you are complaining about tax payers' money when it is something you never contributed to in your life here in Canada. I don't think that you have much say as to what is done with tax money when you are not paying into it; nor have you ever in your life.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Canada-Trump said:
You are no more a Canadian than the Syrian refugees. Sure - you have a piece of paper. But that's it. I prefer them to you if I'm being selfish. At least they are going to work and contribute to our economy. You're at the end of your working life and will just be one big expense to the rest of us taxpayers. How's that for honesty on a Friday?

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada-Trump said:
Canada is a joke. Anyone married to a Canadian is treated like a criminal and but the Syrians are given the red carpet treatment. I am a born Canadian who was taken out of Canada as a baby to a third world country by my parents. Now at almost 60 years old I had to abandon everything I had (home and business) due to the danger of living in the third world and run back to Canada. I arrived here with $100 in my pocket and one month rent paid. I got nothing from the government as a Canadian. The Syrians come here and get free medical, rent, money in the bank and more. Me a born Canadian refugee gets nothing. I was lucky to get a low paying job and am able to pay my rent. Have never had any money left to pay the msp.
My immigrant wife and we have been married for over 25 years is waiting and waiting and waiting for her PR and OWP. So slow, so slow.
She says she should have got married to a Syrian instead of a Canadian.
Well let me explain to you something . that 3rd world country you are calling is your country , your parents country is your country , been born in Canada doesn't make you over night a 1st world fella as you like to categories people and countries .As for the Syrian refugees , well that's another thing you need to have a heart to understand that . that's 1 and 2 it's not their fault that your application is taking so long ...the money they are been giving is not from your own money ...so chill out and relax and wait for your application ..and if you don't like It ...well you know what to do ...a 3rd world country could be your best bet .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sashali78 said:
This comes with a big question mark IMO...
I don't agree. Sure - there will always be some who just want to live off the system (no different than the average pool of Canadians). But the rest want to build lives for themselves here, work, contribute, and make better futures for their children. There are several families that have settled in the downtown neightbourhood I live in. They are all actively job hunting, taking survival jobs temporarily, etc. They are going to make fantastic Canadians.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
scylla said:
You are no more a Canadian than the Syrian refugees. Sure - you have a piece of paper. But that's it. I prefer them to you if I'm being selfish. At least they are going to work and contribute to our economy. You're at the end of your working life and will just be one big expense to the rest of us taxpayers. How's that for honesty on a Friday?
That's a +1 if I could give one.. Well said.