+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'General - All Canadian Immigration' started by nishitpachigar, Jan 12, 2019.

  1. Hi All,

    I am getting married and wanted to file Canada PR with my spouse, but wanted to know will there be any documents stating about our relationship? I am hiding from my parents and marrying.
  2. Yes - you will need to include evidence of your relationship such as marriage certificate, etc.
  3. #3 Eveslm, Jan 27, 2019 at 10:36 PM
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    If you go through the sponsorship evaluation form you'll find that they want to know if your relatives (including parents) know of your relationship (if not why), if any of them attended the wedding (if not why). It is not a requirement for your parents/relatives to attend the wedding (or know about it), but you still need to be prepared to answer such question.

Share This Page