+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse work permit

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hi,
I have PGWP and NOC B job. I applied for my spouse and CIC refused under section 205 c(ii). Can anybody please tell me what document i missed?
i did some research on this under C41 category my spouse is exempt from this section if i submit NOC B offer with pay stub. I submitted all documents.
Please help me to understand, if anybody got refused under same section and then got approval.
my contact is 6048081458
Did you confirmed or went over the job descriptions in all your documents to ensure it align with the NOC (Skill Level B)? And your work permits is still valid for 6 months or longer? I guess IRCC staffs were unable to assess your skill level based only on the open work permit in order for your spouse to be eligible for the C41 exemption. You might need a detail letters from your employer. Otherwise, you can wait for your caips to come.

Last edited:

jas65671

Jan 3, 2020
Yes, i have supply chain and logistics Post grad diploma here, i am currently working as logistics supervisor under NOC B code 1215. My pgwp valid till 09/2022. My job duties also matched with job description.

Chiamaka.1

Jan 5, 2020
Pls what about in a situation where one is currently unemployed and is expected to fill a space for occupation in filling a Visa form,what do u advice