+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse work permit

kasuni

Sep 9, 2019
Hi,

I am an international student currently in a master's program in Canada. I started in January 2019, my husband applied to visit visa from Sri Lanka in march and got rejected. We applied through an immigration lawyer and he asked to reapply without applying for the spousal work permit. So we reapplied in august and still got rejected. 1 st rejection reasons were,
the purpose of travel, travel history, assets and ties to Canada vs ties to home country
2 nd rejection reasons were only 1st 3 reasons given on 1st rejection.
Can he still apply for the spousal work permit? would this affect his work permit?

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hi,

I am an international student currently in a master's program in Canada. I started in January 2019, my husband applied to visit visa from Sri Lanka in march and got rejected. We applied through an immigration lawyer and he asked to reapply without applying for the spousal work permit. So we reapplied in august and still got rejected. 1 st rejection reasons were,
the purpose of travel, travel history, assets and ties to Canada vs ties to home country
Can he still apply for the spousal work permit? would this affect his work permit?
Hi,
did you apply for his open work permit?

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
Hi,

Apply for gcms notes. https://www.caipsgcms.com/