+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse work permit got refused..help me please

priyankarl

Mar 13, 2018
Hello Good Afternoon Everyone,
i applied for spouse open work permit on 30th may 2018 and i got result on 18 sept 2018......they took around 109 days for result......they refused my application on this ground stating "you have been unable to demonstrate that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit under section 205 (c)ii of the Regulations" only this much they said and not specified anything about documents ...and when i read the 205 (c)ii we followed all criteria.
please help me

VishvaRana

May 14, 2018
Hello Good Afternoon Everyone,
i applied for spouse open work permit on 30th may 2018 and i got result on 18 sept 2018......they took around 109 days for result......they refused my application on this ground stating "you have been unable to demonstrate that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit under section 205 (c)ii of the Regulations" only this much they said and not specified anything about documents ...and when i read the 205 (c)ii we followed all criteria.
please help me
I got the same refusal reason for my husband.
We have asked for detail notes.
I am on PGWP and we have submitted all the required documents related to my job

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Yes,
wedding certificate
phogographs
air tickets to india
call history, message conversations
Strange, there may be another reason you do not qualify then. I would suggest applying for caips/gcms notes to get the real reason you were refused.

VishvaRana

May 14, 2018
Strange, there may be another reason you do not qualify then. I would suggest applying for caips/gcms notes to get the real reason you were refused.
Yes, we have asked for notes
Its been 25 days, so should come any time

I am on PGWP
I have job in NOC category B
We attached job offer, 3 play slips
relationship proofs, my work permit, passport, IT Returns
His educations, job details in India

eti-pre

Sep 17, 2018
If I may ask what is the validity for your visa and passport?
My application got rejected because my husband's visa and passport validity was less than 6 months.