App. Filed.......
03-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21/02/2017
Even though I've read about successful applicants that removed his/hers spouse's foreign work experience and explained on the LOE, my immigration consultant advised me to go ahead and provide the required documents, so I did, which made me spend more money on translations but I decided to play safe.

RayGeo

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
delete it from work experience section and enter the info in personal history section.
When i tried to remove spouse work history, It was asking whether spouse has any work experience or not (Which is mandatory), I cant say No also right? Since it will be a false info. Pls suggest what to do

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
When i tried to remove spouse work history, It was asking whether spouse has any work experience or not (Which is mandatory), I cant say No also right? Since it will be a false info. Pls suggest what to do
No need to worry, remove spouse's work experience if you're not claiming those points. Make sure to enter spouse's experience in personal history. I did the same thing.

Reactions: RayGeo

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Even though I've read about successful applicants that removed his/hers spouse's foreign work experience and explained on the LOE, my immigration consultant advised me to go ahead and provide the required documents, so I did, which made me spend more money on translations but I decided to play safe.
Please share your exp. Did you receive the PR? thanks

Explorer77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Have received the ITA. My wife is a primary applicant. I would be moving my experience to personal history and explaining it in LOE. Shall update here once CIC accepts it