+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Visitor VISA

mkss30

Jun 26, 2019
Hi All,

My Spouse got her Visitor Record inside Canada (letter which Canada IRCC send us), but she doesn't have visitor VISA (Stamp on passport).

We traveled to india due to some urgency. Now she is in india. I am having couple of queries will you suggest.

1- Can she get VISA from india from that visitor record?

What is best way to get proper details.

Regards,
Mukesh Kumar Singh

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

My Spouse got her Visitor Record inside Canada (letter which Canada IRCC send us), but she doesn't have visitor VISA (Stamp on passport).

We traveled to india due to some urgency. Now she is in india. I am having couple of queries will you suggest.

1- Can she get VISA from india from that visitor record?

What is best way to get proper details.

Regards,
Mukesh Kumar Singh
What type of TRV did she get (single entry multiple entry?) when does it expire. Visitor record is no longer relevant.

mkss30

Jun 26, 2019
What type of TRV did she get (single entry multiple entry?) when does it expire. Visitor record is no longer relevant.
Hi ,

She only having Visitor record which she received from here inside canada, but when she traveled that time she doesn't have any update VISA stamp on her passport.

Previous VISA stamp was expired on April 2021 as based on my work permit.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi ,

She only having Visitor record which she received from here inside canada, but when she traveled that time she doesn't have any update VISA stamp on her passport.

Previous VISA stamp was expired on April 2021 as based on my work permit.
She needs to apply for a new TRV

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Will you please share me where i can get all details that TRV process for Visitor from India or i can apply from Canada as i am here in canada on work permit till 2023.
you can apply on her behalf but she’ll need to have her passport stamped in India. If you are in Canada on a WP your spouse should really be filing for a OWP even if she doesn’t want to work because sh3 isn’t a visitor.