+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse visitor visa !

A3student

Oct 4, 2017
I need your kind help, I have been here in Canada since last December as an international student, I would like my wife to come over here. I found out that Visitor visa is easier than Open work permit to obtain for her.
1- How long will the visitor visa be issued to her ?
2- should I show money in my account or her account ?
3- I don't want to risk it and get her visa rejected, what is the most important document they would consider in issuing the visa ?

Thank you so much

kartz

Jun 25, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visitor visa is very simple and easy. She will get it for 6 months. There should be a clear purpose of visit for which you have to give a letter of explanation. Also, you have to show enough funds in your account in Canada or in your wife's name in your home country.

Lastly most important you should book a return ticket for your wife 6 months from the date you apply for visa and attach a copy of that ticket. Its very important to have this else you should get an itinerary document.

A3student

Oct 4, 2017
Visitor visa is very simple and easy. She will get it for 6 months. There should be a clear purpose of visit for which you have to give a letter of explanation. Also, you have to show enough funds in your account in Canada or in your wife's name in your home country.

Lastly most important you should book a return ticket for your wife 6 months from the date you apply for visa and attach a copy of that ticket. Its very important to have this else you should get an itinerary document.
Thank you so much ! But visitor visa is only for 6 months ? I heard its for the duration of the passport, 5 years? is that correct