+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES AND ONLINE UPDATES ~MANILA OFFICE~ BATCH DECEMBER ONWARDS

sAL-LOF

Aug 9, 2011
Hi i just got my PPR today and they are asking for addtional documents, im just wondering what is the original NSO advisory on marriages, thanks

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
sAL-LOF said:
Hi i just got my PPR today and they are asking for addtional documents, im just wondering what is the original NSO advisory on marriages, thanks
yan po ang equivalent ng cenomar para sa married. makikita dyan kung may previous marriage kayo. Basta magapply kayo ng cenomar at yan ang lalabas pag married.

iba lang po yan dun sa authenticated marriage contract.

jrd1979

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2011
File Transfer...
12-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-03-2011
Interview........
06-10-2011 (BUT last 30-09-2011, a visa officer re-reviewed case and decided that the interview is no longer necessary)
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
sAL-LOF said:
Hi sAL-LOF! Just get it from NSO. Parang CENOMAR yan sya. Since CENOMAR will certify that you are single , ang Advisory On Marriages naman will certify that you are married. Dito sa Cebu, it takes 5 business days to get one. But i dont know sa ibang lugar. So better apply na agad. God Bless!!! ;)

lovelex

Feb 27, 2011
hello to all!!!

i would just like to ask if anybody here has experienced this..

my husband petitioned me..
we are already on the stage of waiting for the decision for visa granting.(passed all forms, passed all docu needed, pass med exam, my husband has already paid for my PR, i already submitted my passport & marriage cert to them, as requested)

i just received all the documents from the canadian embassy (from manila) via DHL today.
these were the same documents that my husband passed to the canadian embassy (canada) initially on the first stage of our application...

does this mean that the canadian embassy (manila) has finished reviewing our petition?
normally how long will it take for us to know the result of their review?

thanks for your help in advance...
hope, we will see everybody, happily living with our families in canada! :)

tingz

Jun 16, 2011
lovelex said:
hello to all!!!

we are already on the stage of waiting for the decision for visa granting.(passed all forms, passed all docu needed, pass med exam, my husband has already paid for my PR, i already submitted my passport & marriage cert to them, as requested)

i just received all the documents from the canadian embassy (from manila) via DHL today.
these were the same documents that my husband passed to the canadian embassy (canada) initially on the first stage of our application...

does this mean that the canadian embassy (manila) has finished reviewing our petition?

Hi Lovelex,
Anong timeline mo... when did you submit your forms sa canada... then kailan na receive sa canadian embassy manila... just wondering.... did u receive your passport with the visa???

thanks, tingz

lovelex

Feb 27, 2011
tingz said:
Hi Lovelex,
Anong timeline mo... when did you submit your forms sa canada... then kailan na receive sa canadian embassy manila... just wondering.... did u receive your passport with the visa???

thanks, tingz

hello,

my passport is still with them..

april 13, 2011- my husband passed the forms and all the supporting docu to canadian embassy..
may 13- he received a letter of approval from canadian embassy (canadian) for our petition
june 17- i received a letter of approval from canadian embassy (manila), also asking for my passport, marriage cert copy & another cert that i can't remember the name..
july 27- i passed my passport and all the req they asked.
sept 3- i received the doc, and aside from the receipt i paid, no letter is attached...

thank you! :)

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
lovelex said:
hello to all!!!

there is no canadian embassy in canada. they have the CIC/foreign affairs office similar to our DFA

lovelex

Feb 27, 2011
nester said:
there is no canadian embassy in canada. they have the CIC/foreign affairs office similar to our DFA

ow, sorry :) , maybe that's what i meant...
hahaha...
so where do you think we stand in our situation right now?

thank you!

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
lovelex said:
ow, sorry :) , maybe that's what i meant...
hahaha...
so where do you think we stand in our situation right now?

thank you!
call CEM as soon as possible.

tingz

Jun 16, 2011
lovelex said:

hello,

my passport is still with them..

april 13, 2011- my husband passed the forms and all the supporting docu to canadian embassy..
may 13- he received a letter of approval from canadian embassy (canadian) for our petition
june 17- i received a letter of approval from canadian embassy (manila), also asking for my passport, marriage cert copy & another cert that i can't remember the name..
july 27- i passed my passport and all the req they asked.
sept 3- i received the doc, and aside from the receipt i paid, no letter is attached...

thank you! :)

@ nester

tama ka na she should call CEM asap......

@ lovelex

parang pattern yan ng DM kaso lang di na ibalik ang paaport mo..... tawag mo agad CEM bakit ganon.... Goodluck!!!!!

lovelex

Feb 27, 2011
tingz said:
@ nester

tama ka na she should call CEM asap......

@ lovelex

parang pattern yan ng DM kaso lang di na ibalik ang paaport mo..... tawag mo agad CEM bakit ganon.... Goodluck!!!!!

ganun ba?
cge sa monday tatawagan ko cla...
salamat!
usually anu ang susunod na mangyayari?

tingz

Jun 16, 2011
lovelex said:
usually anung next na nangyayari?
dapat ba kasama na ung passport ko?
how about the visa po?

salamat!

@ lovelex,

kung ok lahat, dapat passport with visa na yan... sa pagka intindi ko....

lovelex

Feb 27, 2011
hahahahah!!!

ngaun ko lng binuksan lahat ng envelope!!!

meron nga!!!

ok na passport ko at visa!!!

salamat sa DIYOS!!!

hahahahah!!!
woah!!!

anu na po ang susunod na step???

;D