crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
im reading number 23, tired eyes..up

bong007

Jun 12, 2012
hi all ako dec din kami nag apply ng wife ko latest status is desion made nung may 9 pa yung last update sa ecas and untill now still waiting and hoping na dumating na yung letter from visa office and approved sana!wish us all nalang and keep praying .....goodluck to all of us!!! ask ko lang sana kung ilang month it takes pa sa ecas eh desicion made na status?hope somebody could help me.thanks!

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helo mag 1yr nami dito sa quebec....... sorry ngayun lng update lol

ane_gwyne

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
Doc's Request.
March 22, 2012 and Feb 22,2013
AOR Received.
March 20,2012
Med's Done....
Oct.2011
Passport Req..
March 22,2012
aginaya said:
@ sideangel85

yeah right! lalo na pag almost 6 months ka ng nagaantay tapos meron mga 4 months lang nabibigyan na agad..:( hindi mo maintindihan. saan ako nagkulang?? saan ako nagkamali?? lol..haist! :( pero sige asa lang..mapapasaan ba't darating at darating din yan..pero sana lang bukas na! as in bukas pagising ko!!! haha.. ;D :p ;D

huh! visa nasan ka na?over 8months na yung passport ko nsa CEM...My ECAS wla pa rin pagbabago still Application Received and Medical results have been received.10 months na ako nag wait til now wla pa rin..Sana ma DM na ako next week.sana!sana!.

zenykim

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-04-2012
Doc's Request.
July 13, 2012 - Docs. sent July 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Approved Sponsorship 25-July-2012
File Transfer...
July 25, 2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
oct 17, 2012, req. add'l proofs dated 11-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 5, 2013
SEVENTH DAY

Meditation: MARY OUR PERPETUAL HELP OF THE CHURCH

The Church is the spouse of Christ, whom He has purchased with His most Precious Blood; she is therefore most closely allied to Mary the Mother of Christ. Mary moreover co-operated with her Divine Son in the formation of the Church. Finally Mary was by her Divine Son crowned Queen of heaven and earth and is therefore the Queen of GOD's universal Church. Hence St. Antonious rightly remarks that the Church has been placed by God himself not only under the protection but under the very dominion of Mary. Will a Mother even abandon her child in the hour of trial or will a queen deliver up her dominion to the enemy? For this reason the Apostles after the death of Jesus, looked upon Mary as their perpetual help. To her they had recoursed to be enlightened in their doubts, to be comforted in their afflictions, and to do in our sorrows and tribulations will be encouraged in their difficulties. Yet she too was to die. By a special ordinance of Divine Providence, all the Apostles were present at her death. Did she leave them without some parting words of consolation? We may rightly therefore represent to ourselves Mary on her death bed thus addressing the Apostles: "My dear children! I will not leave you orphans. I am about to leave you, yet not to abandon you, but rather to assist you all the more effectually. Moreover, I bequeath unto you more than my heart; for I leave you my Divine Son in the Holy Eucharist. Labour to propagate the true faith and gather men into the true Church; and I shall be your perpetual help." -- Mary has indeed ever been the perpetual help of the Church. The Church on her part has never ceased to implore Mary's aid in the hour of trial, while Mary on her part has never failed to come to her aid by crushing the power of the enemies of God's Church.

PRAYER TO BE SAID EACH DAY AFTER THE MEDITATION

O Mother of Perpetual Help, behold me a miserable sinner at thy feet; I have recourse to thee and put my trust in thee. O Mother of Mercy have pity upon me. I hear thee called by all the refuge and the hope of sinners, be then my refuge and my hope. Help me for the love of Jesus Christ; stretch forth thy hand to me, who recommend and dedicate myself to thee as thy perpetual servant. I bless and thank GOD for having in His mercy given to me this confidence in thee, the pledge as I believe of my eternal salvation. Alas! Too often in past times have I miserably fallen, because I had not recourse to thee! I know that with thy help I shall conquer. I know that thou will help me if I recommend myself to thee; but i fear lest in the occasions of falling I should cease to call upon thee and so should lose my soul. This, then, is the grace I seek from thee; and I conjure thee, as far as I know how and can, to obtain it for me; namely, in the assults of hell always to have recourse to thee and to say to thee: O Mary help me; Mother of Perpetual Help, suffer me not to lose my God.

Five "Hail Mary's" to obtain the special favours you seek -- then: -- Holy Mary, assist the miserable, help the faint hearted, cheer those that weep, pray for the people be the advocate of the clergy, intercede for all devout woman; let all feel thine aid who implore thy perpetual help.

V. Thou has been for us, Our Lady, a refuge.

R. A helper in needs and tribulation.

LET US PRAY

Oh almighty and merciful GOD, who hast given us to venerate the picture of Thy most Blessed Mother, under the special title of Perpetual Help, graciously grant that, amidst all the changes of our journey through life, we may be so defended by the continual protection of the same Immaculate, ever Virgin Mary, that we may deserve to obtain the rewards of Thy eternal Redemption; Who livest and reignest, with God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit; world without end. Amen.

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES AND ONLINE UPDATES ~MANILA OFFICE~

Hello Everyone! how's it going? it's been a long time since i last visited this group that i created. I bet almost everybody in this group are now in Canada. :) For the new members, feel free to post for any questions or add me on FB aginaya21@yahoo.com so we could add you to our Fil-Canadian Immigrants group where you can ask questions to our fellow kababayans, who had the same experience of waiting for their visa's but now they're in Canada enjoying every moments with their loveones. I know the feeling of waiting and not knowing when will it be granted, but in God's glory every wishes will be granted and you'll soon be enjoying the life that you have always dreamt of. Ok, we'll see you in our group. God Bless!

aginaya

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello mga sis. Pls like our page Filipino Canadian Immigrants. Thanks! God bless everyone!! Welcome to Canada soon!! Wink

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Filipino-Canadian-Immigrants/211545145552062