+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES AND ONLINE UPDATES ~MANILA OFFICE~ BATCH DECEMBER ONWARDS

floydannie

Jun 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeyore said:
@ floydannie

sorry late ang reply kadarating lang kase hehe..oo sila na bahala nun sila na pati sasagot nung appendix a pipirmahan mo na lang...salamat goodluck din sau...dont worry tatapos din yan ...God is Good all the time...
Salamat ;D eeyori, bleesings ka tlaga para sa akin, ngayon pwede na akong matulog...magdamag ako nagbabasa sa mga comments and answer sa forum na 'to para may matutunan naman ako....

micah101

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
File Transfer...
28-03-2011
Med's Done....
03-12-2010
Passport Req..
29-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-09-2011
caips_notes said:
I have been reading through the forum each and everyday since March 2011. Wala akong ma-contribute ka di ako nag-signup. Anyway, I have something to contribute now and in a way, I could vent out my emotions.

My husband applied for sponsorship at CPC-M on November 22, 2010.
VO-Manila received it on the 1st week of January.

I got a request for additional documents late January, I complied within four days.

Late February, RPRF was requested (letter went to my husband). Because my husband was not expecting any mail from immigration, he seldom opens his mailbox. (New subdivision siya nakatira, that is why ang mailbox nila malayo sa house). Kaya late na nya nakuha ang letter. Almost second week of March na nya na send yong payment and sent confirmation to CPC-M.

Happy ako that time, kasi RPRF is a sign na approve na, :) but no PPR yet :( . Unlike the rest of you two months after, you get AOR/PPR, ako I got additional documents request lang.

More than two months since my husband paid RPRF, kaya na bore na ako. ::) There was a time when one of us mentioned she got her mail by going to the post office herself. ??? ??? I did the same this with no avail :mad: . Then we decided to get CAIPS notes (at this point almost 6 months na kami). Pero first week of June nakaroon ng medical results received like most of us here. Happy na naman ako.

Before the Canada day long weekend, we got the CAIPS notes. Here we discovered meron kaming hindi na-receive na letter. Needing a lot of things, among them was the original passport. The date of the letter was the same as the date of when the additional documents was requested in late January. :mad:

Now I am waiting for the AOR from NSO so I can mail the requirements together. And five days after, I will order CAIPS notes again. ::)

I suggest that we request CAIPS notes on the fifth month of waiting. Five dollars lang naman eh. Lungkot na lungkot na ako. :'(
@caip_notes

like nice2010 im curious also and wanted to know more about that too., can you share us pls, though hindi pa naman dumating ng 5 months ang pag-aantay ko after na send ko yung PPR ko kinakabahan lang kasi ako baka may nakalimutan ako kasi up until now wala paring update sa ecas ko..,

arianne22

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
Doc's Request.
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
File Transfer...
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
01-14-2011
Passport Req..
26-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
caips_notes said:
I have been reading through the forum each and everyday since March 2011. Wala akong ma-contribute ka di ako nag-signup. Anyway, I have something to contribute now and in a way, I could vent out my emotions.

My husband applied for sponsorship at CPC-M on November 22, 2010.
VO-Manila received it on the 1st week of January.

I got a request for additional documents late January, I complied within four days.

Late February, RPRF was requested (letter went to my husband). Because my husband was not expecting any mail from immigration, he seldom opens his mailbox. (New subdivision siya nakatira, that is why ang mailbox nila malayo sa house). Kaya late na nya nakuha ang letter. Almost second week of March na nya na send yong payment and sent confirmation to CPC-M.

Happy ako that time, kasi RPRF is a sign na approve na, :) but no PPR yet :( . Unlike the rest of you two months after, you get AOR/PPR, ako I got additional documents request lang.

More than two months since my husband paid RPRF, kaya na bore na ako. ::) There was a time when one of us mentioned she got her mail by going to the post office herself. ??? ??? I did the same this with no avail :mad: . Then we decided to get CAIPS notes (at this point almost 6 months na kami). Pero first week of June nakaroon ng medical results received like most of us here. Happy na naman ako.

Before the Canada day long weekend, we got the CAIPS notes. Here we discovered meron kaming hindi na-receive na letter. Needing a lot of things, among them was the original passport. The date of the letter was the same as the date of when the additional documents was requested in late January. :mad:

Now I am waiting for the AOR from NSO so I can mail the requirements together. And five days after, I will order CAIPS notes again. ::)

I suggest that we request CAIPS notes on the fifth month of waiting. Five dollars lang naman eh. Lungkot na lungkot na ako. :'(

Hello there...
Thanks for the info...

Just wondering how and where we can get CAIPS?...

Thank you....

eeyore

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
floydannie said:
Salamat ;D eeyori, bleesings ka tlaga para sa akin, ngayon pwede na akong matulog...magdamag ako nagbabasa sa mga comments and answer sa forum na 'to para may matutunan naman ako....

@flordannie
your welcome :)...ok lang basta may tatanong ka at alam ko sasagutin kita pag di ko alam hanap tau ng may alam hehe....oo dami ako natutunan dito sa forum saka pag babasa din ng manual

floydannie

Jun 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeyore said:
@ flordannie
your welcome :)...ok lang basta may tatanong ka at alam ko sasagutin kita pag di ko alam hanap tau ng may alam hehe....oo dami ako natutunan dito sa forum saka pag babasa din ng manual
you're right may kasama akong manual ang internet (cic site) at google :)

nice2010

Oct 27, 2010
THIS IS WHAT IM AFRAID OF.......YUNG MISS COMMUNICATION SA EMBASSY LIKE MY TIMELINE DEC. BATCH AKO LAST DOCS NA SENT KO IS FEB. 28 NO NEWS FOR 4 MONTHS NOW I MEAN IM WAITING FOR THE RPRF REQUEST AT BAKA MAY IBA PA SILANG REQUEST SO I DECIDED TO ORDER CAIPS ANYONE CAN HELP ME WHERE TO GET THE LINK...........THANKS

eeyore

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice2010 said:
THIS IS WHAT IM AFRAID OF.......YUNG MISS COMMUNICATION SA EMBASSY LIKE MY TIMELINE DEC. BATCH AKO LAST DOCS NA SENT KO IS FEB. 28 NO NEWS FOR 4 MONTHS NOW I MEAN IM WAITING FOR THE RPRF REQUEST AT BAKA MAY IBA PA SILANG REQUEST SO I DECIDED TO ORDER CAIPS ANYONE CAN HELP ME WHERE TO GET THE LINK...........THANKS

@nice

meron ata nagbigay ng link sa kabilang forum

caips_notes

Jun 30, 2011
Quezon City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
Not yet received 09-02-2011
File Transfer...
11-01-2011
Med's Done....
05-11-2010
Passport Req..
Not yet received 09-02-2011
nice2010 said:
@ CAIP_NOTES

HI HOW ARE YOU ......PLS. GUIDE ME ALSO ABOUT SA CAIPS I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER ALSO KASI NAGTATAKA AKO SA APPLICATION KO DIN .....LAST DOCS NA SENT KO IS FEB. 28 AND NO NEWS UNTIL NOW ALMOST 5 MONTHS NA WALANG NEWS SO HELP ME WHERE TO GET IT THANKS.
Two parts ito:

The applicant in the Philipines fills this up:
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Then, the person in Canada applies for the CAIPS note using this form:
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then mail both forms with $5 check paid to the Receiver General of Canada to one of these:
cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-address.asp

Pero I sent it to this address:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Public Rights Administration
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Tel.: (613) 957-6512

Good luck.

arianne22

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
Doc's Request.
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
File Transfer...
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
01-14-2011
Passport Req..
26-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
caips_notes said:
Two parts ito:

Then mail both forms with $5 check paid to the Receiver General of Canada to one of these:

Narono Building
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Good luck.
tHANKS FOR THE INFO..
I did call them today...just need to fill up the authorization by the one in the Philippines and you can send it to them or either fax it...

arianne22

lovelex

Feb 27, 2011
eeyore said:
spousal kami...oo pede talaga bastat kumpleto lahat ng papers saka kase kami 10 years na kaya isa rin siguro sa nagpabilis un...saka depende rin sa sipag ng VO..saka basta napatunayan na geniune walang problema:)...God is always good:)

wow!!!
congratulations! magkakasama na kayu ng mahal mo!
nga pla, i was asked to accomplish din ung APPENDIX A,(according dun sa sulat nka-attached n un sa letter), just want to make sure na ok na lahat, meron krin b nun when you received the letter from embassy? family members mo tlga pinasulat mo?

salamat ng madami!
:)

ceskat

May 3, 2011
caips_notes said:
Two parts ito:

Narono Building
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Good luck.
Hi CAIPS_NOTES, alam mo November batch yung bf ko. They requested his passport February pa, and he sent it right away. We've been waiting for his passport with visa for 5 months na. Yung Ecas ng bf ko, nag change nung June 9, medical results have been received lang nadagdag.. His medical will expire July 28 na. Gusto ko sana i-try yung CAIPS, kaya lang baka ma-delay lalo yung processing nya.... Hindi ko na nga alam gagawin kasi baka ma-expire na medical nya, magre-redo nanaman. Another gastos. :(

Here's my bf's complete timeline:
November 8, 2010: Application sent
November 16, 2010: They received my application to sponsor my bf
December 13, 2010: They started processing it
January 18, 2011: The CEM received it
January 28, 2011: PPR
January 31, 2011: Passport and Appendix A were sent
February-May 2011: NO NEWS (His ECAS is APPLICATION RECEIVED and has been the same since the CEM received his application)
June 9, 2011: ECAS - Medical results have been received
JULY------- ????

I honestly don't know why his application is taking so long.... They don't even have any requests of additional documents or something like that after the PPR. I wonder why it's taking so long...... =(

ariannecat

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Passport Req..
09-03-2011
hi ceskat common law sponsorship ba ito? :) tnx

Arkangel

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11,March 2011 missisauga
Doc's Request.
03,May 2011
AOR Received.
03,May 2011 PPR
File Transfer...
19,April 2011 Manila
Med's Done....
23,dec 2010
Passport Req..
03,May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon...gods willing...
Re: SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES AND ONLINE UPDATES ~MANILA OFFICE~ BATCH DECEMBER ONWA

hi everyone...sa mga batchmate ko ask ko lang po kasi nwala na din po yon address ko
sa ECAS.normal ba to? ano kya susunod.hope seniors can answer..tnx po..