+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES AND ONLINE UPDATES ~MANILA OFFICE~ BATCH DECEMBER ONWARDS

cessiewessie

Jul 19, 2011
Re: SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES AND ONLINE UPDATES ~MANILA OFFICE~ BATCH DECEMBER ONWA

dorisiana said:
that's really nice sis... congrats po and have a happy life in canada with your hubby! :D san ka sa canada? see you there.. susunod na kame... ;D
hi dorsiana.. Thank you sis.. Praying din talaga ako sa inyo and sa kapwa ko january batch na makamtan nyo na ang sweet victory.. Haba na ng byahe natn sa game na to e.. God Bless :)
winnipeg nga pala destination ko..

wants2bw/myhubbysoon

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2011
Med's Done....
30-05-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Passport Sent - Sept 8, 2011, DM: Sept 26, 2011
mygirl said:
yes, yes,...your hubby approved for sponsorship.you have to get ready for the additional documents...the CEm will inform you soon once they got your application for PR...good luck!!
Thank you mygirl! its confirmed. that email says my hubby has been approved. I was trying to log in at ecas but still cant access it. :)

mygirl

Jul 29, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2011 (CIC-M received April 26,2011)
Doc's Request.
23-06-2011 (letter dated June 22)
AOR Received.
06-07-2011
File Transfer...
10-06-2011
Med's Done....
March 4, 2011
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 25, 2011
LANDED..........
September 09,2011
wants2bw/myhubbysoon said:
Thank you mygirl! its confirmed. that email says my hubby has been approved. I was trying to log in at ecas but still cant access it. :)

ur welcome my dear..ok...no, no, you cannot access now, maybe when you got the letter from CEm thats the time you can access your ecas, kc ako nun naka access lng nung makapag submit na ako ng passport ko, pero try u din who knows...just wait and pray my dear madali lang nmn ang panahon..ingat..

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
Hi wants2b you have to wait the letter to be send by CIC dun kasi nakalagay yung CLient# ng hubby mo which will be used to access your eCAS...less than a week you will be receiving letter from them about DM status...while you are waiting for your application to be transfer to CEM office you can access eCAS thru your hubby's client # in a while...then after CEM received your application they will send you PPR which indicate on that letter your Filing#..and that's the only time you can access your own eCAS account. Hope it will help...God bless po.

wants2bw/myhubbysoon

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2011
Med's Done....
30-05-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
redtag said:
Hi wants2b you have to wait the letter to be send by CIC dun kasi nakalagay yung CLient# ng hubby mo which will be used to access your eCAS...less than a week you will be receiving letter from them about DM status...while you are waiting for your application to be transfer to CEM office you can access eCAS thru your hubby's client # in a while...then after CEM received your application they will send you PPR which indicate on that letter your Filing#..and that's the only time you can access your own eCAS account. Hope it will help...God bless po.
Thanks Redtag! I see. I was trying to access it using my hubby's client id which was included in the email but it didnt work. But anyways, at least he's been approved na. Now, we just have to be more patient. Sana ma-dm ka na rin. :)

wants2bw/myhubbysoon

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2011
Med's Done....
30-05-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
mygirl said:
ur welcome my dear..ok...no, no, you cannot access now, maybe when you got the letter from CEm thats the time you can access your ecas, kc ako nun naka access lng nung makapag submit na ako ng passport ko, pero try u din who knows...just wait and pray my dear madali lang nmn ang panahon..ingat..
Thanks mygirl! yes, i guess we have to wait and continue praying. But its ok, at least nakahinga na kami ng maluwag. God bless!:)

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
Thanks Redtag! I see. I was trying to access it using my hubby's client id which was included in the email but it didnt work. But anyways, at least he's been approved na. Now, we just have to be more patient. Sana ma-dm ka na rin. :)
Give it two days :) After sponsor's dm, I was able to check ecas after two days :)

mygirl

Jul 29, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-07-2011
File Transfer...
10-06-2011
Med's Done....
March 4, 2011
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 25, 2011
LANDED..........
September 09,2011
ur very much welcome my dear friend..just keep on praying..ayusin mo na lahat ng iba mo pang documents..God bless..

wants2bw/myhubbysoon

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2011
Med's Done....
30-05-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
mygirl said:
ur very much welcome my dear friend..just keep on praying..ayusin mo na lahat ng iba mo pang documents..God bless..
What are the usual documents pala that they ask for? Will they ask for college diploma if college grad? Yung sa kin kasi di ko pa nakuha kasi I worked na after grad. and until now, I havent gone back to my university. :)

mygirl

Jul 29, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-07-2011
File Transfer...
10-06-2011
Med's Done....
March 4, 2011
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 25, 2011
LANDED..........
September 09,2011
What are the usual documents pala that they ask for? Will they ask for college diploma if college grad? Yung sa kin kasi di ko pa nakuha kasi I worked na after grad. and until now, I havent gone back to my university. :)

just prepare your elementary and secondary permanent record and and birth certificate both local and nso released voter's ID and baptismal certificate, apendix A form (Attached in a letter)..and your original digital passport, yan kc ang mga hiningi sken..but you have to wait for your own who knows passport lang hingin sau..just keep on praying and waiting..

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011
Hi Sis wants2b I dont think they need your Diploma, but sometimes they ask for it as supporting document...usual docs they asking are AOM, BC, NBI, Passport, Appendix A (CEM form)... if you already submitted these docs that would be fine unless nag-expired na yung docs like NBI, they will ask you to submit a new one...like mine since yung NBI at BC ko dated pa last year they ask latest copy of it when they send me PPR...kaya kasama yun when I submit my PP...some naman even the voter's ID hinihingi..even the TOR..

wants2bw/myhubbysoon

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2011
Med's Done....
30-05-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
mygirl said:
just prepare your elementary and secondary permanent record and and birth certificate both local and nso released voter's ID and baptismal certificate, apendix A form (Attached in a letter)..and your original digital passport, yan kc ang mga hiningi sken..but you have to wait for your own who knows passport lang hingin sau..just keep on praying and waiting..
If those are the additional docs that they will ask from me, there will be no problem. Yes, I will just wait and pray and pray and pray. Thanks again, mygirl!:)

wants2bw/myhubbysoon

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2011
Med's Done....
30-05-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
redtag said:
Hi Sis wants2b I dont think they need your Diploma, but sometimes they ask for it as supporting document...usual docs they asking are AOM, BC, NBI, Passport, Appendix A (CEM form)... if you already submitted these docs that would be fine unless nag-expired na yung docs like NBI, they will ask you to submit a new one...like mine since yung NBI at BC ko dated pa last year they ask latest copy of it when they send me PPR...kaya kasama yun when I submit my PP...some naman even the voter's ID hinihingi..even the TOR..
Thanks Sis Redtag! naku sana nga di na sila humingi ng diploma pero aasikasuhin ko na rin un while waiting just in case. :)

mygirl

Jul 29, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-07-2011
File Transfer...
10-06-2011
Med's Done....
March 4, 2011
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
22-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 25, 2011
LANDED..........
September 09,2011
If those are the additional docs that they will ask from me, there will be no problem. Yes, I will just wait and pray and pray and pray. Thanks again, mygirl!:)

oo nga madali lang yan pero sa school kc namin medyo mahrap kumuha nyan kc medyo matagal nko graduate kya matagal kmi naghanap ng mga files...both elementary and high school..tapos ung sa munisipyo naghanap din kmi kc lahat NSO released na file nmin sa bahay nabagyo kc kmi kya ganun..tpos ung baptismal ko medyo mali spelling ng father ko kya nagpabago pa kmi it takes 1 week bago ko nakuha, pero thanks God kc less than a month ng maisend ko lahat ng docs ko..hopefully by this month makareceive na kmi ng mainit init na visa...pray well and leave it to Him..quay!!

nats

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Napansin ko nawala address ko sa ecas, sana ito na ang hudyat! Wala pa yatang na DM this week ah. Before end of the week may ma DM satin.. Goodluck satin. ;D ;D ;D