INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
zeeshee said:
hi belal
u got passport?
Hi, yes she got it back today!

The process took almost 2 weeks.

Inshalla you will get your passport back.

Thx

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Bilaldxb said:
Hi, yes she got it back today!

The process took almost 2 weeks.

Inshalla you will get your passport back.

Thx
Dear Bilal

Can you guide me which floor and which section of embassy to reach to check for passport? Also what time is suitable to go there? I am planning to go there on Thursday if there is no update on my ecas. It still shows In Process.

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
zeeshee said:
Dear Bilal

Can you guide me which floor and which section of embassy to reach to check for passport? Also what time is suitable to go there? I am planning to go there on Thursday if there is no update on my ecas. It still shows In Process.
She want to the visa section its in Abu Dhabi mall . I forgot which floor, but when you go there tell them you want to make an enquirer about your passport. They gave her a form to fill out and that same day someone from the embassy called her.

Thx

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Bilaldxb said:
She want to the visa section its in Abu Dhabi mall . I forgot which floor, but when you go there tell them you want to make an enquirer about your passport. They gave her a form to fill out and that same day someone from the embassy called her.

Thx
Hi Bilal

No update for my passport until now. Even my e-cas shows same In Process staus with one line that we started processing your application on 13 april 2010.
Did your wife got her passport back with same return Aramex Bill number that she filled there while submitting her passport?

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
zeeshee said:
Hi Bilal

No update for my passport until now. Even my e-cas shows same In Process staus with one line that we started processing your application on 13 april 2010.
Did your wife got her passport back with same return Aramex Bill number that she filled there while submitting her passport?
Yes same Aramex bill.
My wife submitted her passport on Thursday and her e-cas changed on Wednesday and her visa was sent out with Aramex on Monday

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
today my ecas changed to decision made but its been already 16 days since i sent my passport, this means canadian embassy takes more than 10 working days and they write it wrong in PPR...
No idea how many more days they will take to send back my passport.. my flight is booked for 7th october already..

friedbrains

Apr 6, 2012
zeeshee said:
today my ecas changed to decision made but its been already 16 days since i sent my passport, this means canadian embassy takes more than 10 working days and they write it wrong in PPR...
No idea how many more days they will take to send back my passport.. my flight is booked for 7th october already..
Your passport should be on it's way! My visa office is Abu Dhabi as well but changed my address to Vancouver as I have been in Canada while waiting for my Visa, and it took them exactly 10 working days to complete it, not 10 calendar days, then you have to add the transit days for Aramex as well...

spiderman12

Oct 4, 2012
Good DAY

First post on this forum

I am a Cadanian Citizen living in Doha. Have applied for my wife spousal sponsorship in May 12 and have received file transfer to Abu Dhabi Acknowledgement in Aug 12. My wife is living with me in Doha, so any chance that it iwll expedite the processsing?

Also, Do Abu Dhabi Office still ask the sponsors to cancell their resident visa, before giving immigrant visa to family class applicants, or they are relaxed nowadays? pls share your experiences

Wanted to know, who else is in the same boat, so that we can share info.

will also post my timeline soon as well

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
hi

I'm also sponsoring my husband through the Abu Dhabi visa office. I received my AOR on Sep 19th 2012 and have yet to receive the Acknowledgement letter
from Abu Dhabi... Would you mind me asking, when you did you receive your AOR from the Mississauga office??

Would greatly appreciate your reply..

Thank you!

spiderman12

Oct 4, 2012
Dear members:

Ihave only received AOR from missisauga,which says file is transferred to abu dhabi,,should i also expect a AOR from abu dhabi office as well?

pls advise

spiderman12

Oct 4, 2012
Tsichi15 said:
Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie and just posted twice on this site. Here's our timeline:

Application filed: may 16, 2012
Application received: may 17,2012
Meds done: april, 2012
AOR received: Aug. 15, 2012
Approval letter: Sept. 11, 2012

They said they are going to send my file to abu dhabi. So how long do i have to wait? Are they sending AOR? Or any confirmation that they received our file?

Thanks!
dear Tsichi:
i am in the same boat.applied in Jun 12, received AOR in Aug from Missisauga, follwoed by file transfer in Aug 12 to Abu Dhabi,..Since then, did not heard any thing from Abu \dahbi..Did they sent you or to any one any AOR?

najh786

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Ecas-changed to "in process" oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
04-08-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
1-5-2012
Passport Req..
21-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2013
LANDED..........
07-03-2013
hi all,
just an update from my side, i chked my ecas and says in process
and that they started processing my application on oct 9 2012
my question is what stage am i at? do they request docs b4 or after
they change in to "in process"
thank u in advance

Tsichi15

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
spiderman12 said:
dear Tsichi:
i am in the same boat.applied in Jun 12, received AOR in Aug from Missisauga, follwoed by file transfer in Aug 12 to Abu Dhabi,..Since then, did not heard any thing from Abu \dahbi..Did they sent you or to any one any AOR?

I didn't received any letter or any response from abu dhabi office until now. Maybe it's just too early to panic and think of sumthing horrible. Also for giving them reasonable doubt, that maybe, they are processing the cases real slow coz of the holidays, esp. last aug. Let's say they transferred our file sometime in Aug. that would be 2 months from now minus 1-month of ramadan, so that makes it 1 month after sponsor approval. ;D

just keep our fingers crossed and keep on praying. Hope we could hear good news by next month. That would be really great! Ryt?

hameedhr

Dec 27, 2011
Hello to everyone

Hope you guys are fine.

Please note my wife has applied for spousal immigration on July 19, 2012 from Ontario Canada and later she confirmed from the consulate Canada that they have approved the application and sent to my file to Abu Dhabi consulate on Aug 29 for document verification etc. They have also given file number and ask my wife to tell husband to take follow-up from Abu Dhabi consulate.

I called them up and but could not get it connected to the concern as there was no option for follow up regarding family class immigration.

Pls note that I am UAE resident since last July 2011 and working as a Senior Officer in a local bank. Further I am Pakistani National. My wife is also Pakistani citizen but a Canadian PR holder and she is studying in Canada these days. I am taking care of her by sending funds every month. It is pertinent to mention that we got married in February 2012 here in Dubai.

Can anybody guide me under following?

How to take follow-up from Abu Dhabi consulate about my file number?
How much time they take normally for document verification?
What would be the next step after document verification?

Appreciate your early response in this.

Regards,
Hameed Ahmed
DUBAI- UAE

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-abu-dhabi-applicant-please-share-you-experience-please-comment-t106907.0.html

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
hameedhr said:
Hello to everyone

Hope you guys are fine.

Please note my wife has applied for spousal immigration on July 19, 2012 from Ontario Canada and later she confirmed from the consulate Canada that they have approved the application and sent to my file to Abu Dhabi consulate on Aug 29 for document verification etc. They have also given file number and ask my wife to tell husband to take follow-up from Abu Dhabi consulate.

I called them up and but could not get it connected to the concern as there was no option for follow up regarding family class immigration.

Pls note that I am UAE resident since last July 2011 and working as a Senior Officer in a local bank. Further I am Pakistani National. My wife is also Pakistani citizen but a Canadian PR holder and she is studying in Canada these days. I am taking care of her by sending funds every month. It is pertinent to mention that we got married in February 2012 here in Dubai.

Can anybody guide me under following?

How to take follow-up from Abu Dhabi consulate about my file number?
How much time they take normally for document verification?
What would be the next step after document verification?

Appreciate your early response in this.

Regards,
Hameed Ahmed
DUBAI- UAE

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-abu-dhabi-applicant-please-share-you-experience-please-comment-t106907.0.html
Dear Hameed

The only way to ask abu dhabi office for anything is by sending them email on :-

abdbi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Remember to mention your file number and date of birth so that they can identify u.