+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse sponsorship employment history

hannah8890

Sep 3, 2017
Hi,

I'm a canadian citizen and I'm currently applying to sponsor my husband. Right now I'm filling the employment history section in the IMM5532E form and I have a few questions
1) for the monthly gross income do I write in in canadian dollars or american dollars?
2) Sometime during the past 5 years I was unemployed because I was attending University. During that time I received OSAP and support from my parents. I did write that I was at school but do I need to mention that i received OSAP loans and scholarships?
3) also if there isn't enough space can I just recreate the table they have on a separate sheet of paper and attach it?
4) I'm currently unemployed but I'm looking for a job... will I be able to update my application after submissiob if I get a job offer?

Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

I'm a canadian citizen and I'm currently applying to sponsor my husband. Right now I'm filling the employment history section in the IMM5532E form and I have a few questions
1) for the monthly gross income do I write in in canadian dollars or american dollars?
2) Sometime during the past 5 years I was unemployed because I was attending University. During that time I received OSAP and support from my parents. I did write that I was at school but do I need to mention that i received OSAP loans and scholarships?
3) also if there isn't enough space can I just recreate the table they have on a separate sheet of paper and attach it?
4) I'm currently unemployed but I'm looking for a job... will I be able to update my application after submissiob if I get a job offer?

Thank you
1. Seriously?

2. No, you don't need to mention your loans.

3. Yes, continue on a separate sheet.

4. Yes, you could update the app later.

Reactions: kcward7