+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsor living in India

karthik_kv

Nov 29, 2014
Hi even I have same situation as yours , im PR holder , my wife is in India , so I nerd to apply for her . So she has to sign documents and send those hard copies to me via postal mail ? So I have to send the application here right? . And when my wife sends me hard copies to me , does she need to send police clearance certificate also ? . Im bit confused . If you come to know any info pls share here . I dont mind
Hi Guys,
I am permanent resident in Canada with job. I would like to sponsor my wife living in India.
What I understand from CIC is , that we have to fill out forms, validate them and PHYSICALLY sign.
Is thats the only way? I have to send all forms to Indian for my wife to sign and return and submit?
Please provide your expertise and appreciate any information.
Thanks

karthik_kv

Nov 29, 2014
Hi VIshal , I have few questions, if you ok to share your no. I can talk on phone once pls . IM
I agree with csarah15. The best way is for you to fill in the form. Then email it to your spouse. She can print the form & sign it. Then she can mail it to you.

I completed my application like this & it was smooth sailing with IRCC.

Good luck with your application.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Thank you guys for sharing information. Do we have to submit any original documents or all copies?
Refer to the document checklist, it clearly mentions which documents are to be submitted in original. It is also recommended to submit PCC in original.

lalith542

Sep 7, 2018
Refer to the document checklist, it clearly mentions which documents are to be submitted in original. It is also recommended to submit PCC in original.
Hey,
Is it possible to schedule an appointment at any nearest passport offices in India or the one where the passport was issued?!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Hey,
Is it possible to schedule an appointment at any nearest passport offices in India or the one where the passport was issued?!
I do not think location will be an issue. You can submit the to the nearest passport office. Try visiting the office and submitting your passport.