+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsership Application

rafat shah

Jun 6, 2011
Hello,
I have few questions about the spouse sponsorship application.
I applied spouse Sponsorship and IRCC Received my application Oct-17-2019,after that they email me to deposit the biomatrics fees then i submit the fees and sent them the receipt via WEB FORM after that till now nothing hear from IRCC. April 17 my 6 month is done .
what is the next step and suggestions please guide me.
thanks

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello,
I applied spouse Sponsorship and IRCC Received my application Oct-17-2019,after that they email me to deposit the biomatrics fees then i submit the fees and sent them the receipt via WEB FORM after that till now nothing hear from IRCC. April 17 my 6 month is done .
thanks
Call CiC or order GCMS.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello,
thanks
when did you pay the biometrics? Keep in mind that biometrics and medicals cannot be done during this time, so they might not send you requests for these two. If you paid for biometrics months back, or before the pandemic, try and check your spam folder, they might have sent you a request to go have your biometrics taken which you missed. Either way send an inquiry via webform.

rafat shah

Jun 6, 2011
when did you pay the biometrics? Keep in mind that biometrics and medicals cannot be done during this time, so they might not send you requests for these two. If you paid for biometrics months back, or before the pandemic, try and check your spam folder, they might have sent you a request to go have your biometrics taken which you missed. Either way send an inquiry via webform.
Dear they requested boimatrics fees submission in nov 2019. I always check my junk and spam emails but I didn’t got any emails from them.

rafat shah

Jun 6, 2011
Dear they requested boimatrics fees submission in nov 2019. I always check my junk and spam emails but I didn’t got any emails from them.
Second thing what i will ask them in inquire and i will use the webform to ask them??
please guide me.
thanks alot

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Second thing what i will ask them in inquire and i will use the webform to ask them??
please guide me.
thanks alot
you inquire about the status of your application. Via webform, as they are currently not taking any calls

rafat shah

Jun 6, 2011
Salam every one
My wife got the visa after 4 years finally ALLHAMDULLILAH, I have a question at the time of collect the passport From VFS global islamabad they didn't have us COPR ,after that I tried to contact IRCC and London office through web form but didn't get any reply yet.
What can I do some one told me that COPR is important and mandatory enter to Canada first time If any one share the detail that will be appreciated Thanks

rafat shah

Jun 6, 2011
Salam every one
My wife got the visa after 4 years finally ALLHAMDULLILAH, I have a question at the time of collect the passport From VFS global islamabad they didn't have us COPR ,after that I tried to contact IRCC and London office through web form but didn't get any reply yet.
What can I do some one told me that COPR is important and mandatory enter to Canada first time If any one share the detail that will be appreciated Thanks