Med's Done....
09-08-2016
Interview........
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
wow I thought I was the only one with this issue. the office messed up my mailing address as well. I sent out a case specific inquiry to let them know they messed up but no response as of yet. I think I will call them on Monday to kindly remind them.

Wikikpk

Dec 27, 2016
hi guys As previously mentioned I contacted my MP and now he got this message for me. Any one can give us further idea. Thankssss. Good afternoon

We have received a reply regarding your sponsorship application.

The Immigration officer has agreed to reopen the application based on the information you have provided.
You have initiated an appeal against the decision. You the sponsor need withdraw the appeal and provide IRCC with the evidence that this had been done, once this is done they will be in a position to continue processing the application.
If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Wikikpk said:
hi guys As previously mentioned I contacted my MP and now he got this message for me. Any one can give us further idea. Thankssss. Good afternoon

The Immigration officer has agreed to reopen the application based on the information you have provided.
You have initiated an appeal against the decision. You the sponsor need withdraw the appeal and provide IRCC with the evidence that this had been done, once this is done they will be in a position to continue processing the application.

Regards,

Do as they ask, and cancel your appeal. They can't work on your application if it's still in appeal.

trikiliki

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/2016
AOR Received.
22/09/2016
File Transfer...
22/09/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED UPFRONT
Interview........
RECOMMENDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
That is great, very lucky that you got your file reopened! Yes, withdraw the appeal asap and notify them with whatever acknowledgement you receive that you have done that. Good luck!

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
Wikikpk said:

Regards,
That's good news. Good luck with the process.

Wikikpk

Dec 27, 2016
Hi guys just to update i got a letter a bit confusing too asking to submit landing fee. 2, again to do medical 3.is my file number and name. That number 3 is confusing what they are really asking it is my name and file number. If someone can explain. Thanks

SRafiq

Star Member
Dec 4, 2016
Manchester
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-02-2017
Doc's Request.
23-06-2017
Nomination.....
29-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
27-06-2017
Med's Done....
11-07-2017
Passport Req..
24-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
17-04-2018
I've also received nothing since submitting app Feb 10. But I've submitted 2 Enquiries and been informed the app is overseas. So have had to send that office an enquiry. Hopefully we don't end up in situation where we are refused after receiving nothing in email or post.

Congrats on getting your app reopened.

I live abroad as well so there is no MP for me to complain to. All I can do now is call them on Tuesday and complain more.