+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Refusal

Wikikpk

Dec 27, 2016
Today i got a refusal letter from CIC London office. The reason they mentioned to refuse " By not submitting the requesting document with in mention deadline. But Actually we haven't received the letter. The contact address on the refusal Letter is also incorrect, when i checked my submitted Application IM008 AND other submitted document i realize that that CIC made a typographic mistake by not recording correctly my spouse contact address.in fact the refusal letter was the first letter which is receive by my spouse by inquiring into post office. Also we have't informed by any email, though we provided emails in the submitted forms. Also it says in the refusal letter that we have sent a appeal option to your sponsor in Canada, still waiting to receive... I will be thankful for the positive suggestions. thanks waikiki

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If you are certain that IRCC made a mistake with the address, go to your MP to have your application re-opened.

Wikikpk

Dec 27, 2016
Thanks dear i will try that too, shall i go to the immigration lawyer or just go to the local MO. Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Wikikpk said:
Thanks dear i will try that too, shall i go to the immigration lawyer or just go to the local MO. Thanks
There is no need to go to a lawyer. The MP should be able to have your file re-opened if IRCC made a mistake.

Wikikpk

Dec 27, 2016
I talked to the mp and handed over to him all the material. He promised me that i will contact them and will inquire it. In the meantime i got the letter to do appeal within 30 days . I am again confused. Still waiting fir the mp he said wait at least 10 days. Any suggestions. Thxxx

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Wikikpk said:
I talked to the mp and handed over to him all the material. He promised me that i will contact them and will inquire it. In the meantime i got the letter to do appeal within 30 days . I am again confused. Still waiting fir the mp he said wait at least 10 days. Any suggestions. Thxxx
Call the MP again and advise that you have an appeal letter, and ask if you should file it or not. I am certain you should wait for the MP, but letting them know of the letter may speed their office's review up.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Galano1213 said:
You need to file the appeal as you have only 30 days and if the MP can help you can always cancel the appeal but you definitely need to file the appeal papers
OP shouldn't appeal. If the MP can't have the file re-opened, it would be faster and easier to just reapply.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wikikpk said:
Thanks yes tgey did a mistake
Hey ,
best to prepare yourself for the appeal in case MP can't deliver , if MP's help comes you lose nothing , if not then no time wasted .

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
canuck_in_uk said:
OP shouldn't appeal. If the MP can't have the file re-opened, it would be faster and easier to just reapply.
Agreed. Imagine how long an IAD tribunal takes to book. Any court takes time. It takes less time to order notes and correct the error then to appeal.

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
AOR1: June 6 2016 SA: July 20 2016 AOR2: Sep 1 2016 PGR Request: Sep 27 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS shows in process status
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
I have gone through similar experience previously. I wrote a strong worded letter, with proofs that suggests CIC made a mistake. CIC manual specifically states that they have to reopen your application, in case, CIC made error in their judgment. Simultaneously I would go the MP route if I were you. GL.

Wikikpk

Dec 27, 2016
Thanks dear friends the MP told me that wait at least for 5-10 days and also prepare your appeal as well but do not submit until i get response from the Embassy. Thanks again and i will update once i get information

Wikikpk

Dec 27, 2016
Hi again Just want to update and get some help as well. The MP still not received anything from the CIC he sent the request January 10 it almost one month now. In the meantime i hot the letter from the appeal division. They also sent requests to CIC once they get it then they told we will make a date for hearing?. Does anyone one has such kind of experience before. Any idea. Thanks

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014