+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Profile not added in Express Entry Profile

mkss30

Jun 26, 2019
Hi All,

My spouse and myself are here in canada last 4 years . I am on on work permit and spouse on visitor record. She is not interested to apply PR now and want got go back home country next year.

In starting i added her self in my profile but now i have updated my profile as Single coming to canada.

Points -

1- As single profile points increased.

Question :-
1- Suppose my profile selected in next 1-2 months in any draw will agent reject my profile because i added my spouse in starting and now i removed her?

Real thing she is really really not interested to staying here.

Please suggest,

Regards,
MKS.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi All,

My spouse and myself are here in canada last 4 years . I am on on work permit and spouse on visitor record. She is not interested to apply PR now and want got go back home country next year.

In starting i added her self in my profile but now i have updated my profile as Single coming to canada.

Points -

1- Suppose my profile selected in next 1-2 months in any draw will agent reject my profile because i added my spouse in starting and now i removed her?

Please suggest,

Regards,
MKS.
You cannot declare as single even if your spouse does not wish to apply. It has to be declared as unaccompanying and spouse will have to provide medicals etc.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi All,

Points -

Please suggest,

Regards,
MKS.
You cannot have a profile as Single when you are married. You need to mark status as "Married with Non Accompanying Spouse"

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay