+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse PR -Criminal cases - false affidavit

cachd

Jan 30, 2021
My spouse has taken PR with status as - Legally Separated , on the basis of false affidavit stating that her spouse does not wish to undergo his Medical examination and police reports. May be she has submitted false Application for divorce , but not known to me. Before PR she has put false Criminal Complaints of Rape and Sexual harrasement on members of my family. I want to inform all these facts to The Canadian Immigeration authorities who issues passport of Canada so as to put on record the conduct and torturious behaviour of my spouse. while enjoying her new relations in Canada, cheating behind her Indian spouse. How can I apply my PR to Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My spouse has taken PR with status as - Legally Separated , on the basis of false affidavit stating that her spouse does not wish to undergo his Medical examination and police reports. May be she has submitted false Application for divorce , but not known to me. Before PR she has put false Criminal Complaints of Rape and Sexual harrasement on members of my family. I want to inform all these facts to The Canadian Immigeration authorities who issues passport of Canada so as to put on record the conduct and torturious behaviour of my spouse. while enjoying her new relations in Canada, cheating behind her Indian spouse. How can I apply my PR to Canada.
If she has been living in Canada for a year or more and you are living separately (e.g. you are living in your home country), then she can legally file for divorce. Cheating is not a crime and IRCC won't care about this. Having said that, if you believe she falsified documents and have evidence to prove this, you can report her using the process in the link below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html

If you wish to immigrate to Canada, you will need to qualify and apply independently through an economic immigration program like Express Entry. Start researching here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Reactions: YVR123