+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse open work permit

nav8786

Sep 1, 2019
hello, my Spouse open wrknpermit is recently refused under subsection 200(1) plz help me how can i recover this, even i have attached my emploment stays salary in bank everything was fine, still visa officer say u will not leave canada at the end my wife is on study permit .

Reactions: jessy87

nav8786

Sep 1, 2019
but after completing study my wife will do work in relevent field for experience then this is impossible to stay far from wife for long time

nav8786

Sep 1, 2019
if this is not sure they why canada government make this rule for students that they can invite there spouse to join,even i am well setelled in india & doing job & education is Masters in It then why visa officer not allow me,its confussion in my mind

nav8786

Sep 1, 2019
& one thing more, persons whose SWOP is approved, how visa officer sure they will come back?? is anybdy tell me

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
They can never be sure but they use your application to make an educated guess as to the probability of you becoming an illegal.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
hello, my Spouse open wrknpermit is recently refused under subsection 200(1) plz help me how can i recover this, even i have attached my emploment stays salary in bank everything was fine, still visa officer say u will not leave canada at the end my wife is on study permit .
my bro sowp also got refused two times. my sis in law is on study visa. you can reapply for your visa but you need to hire a good lawyer who can first find out the exact reason of your refusal and then make changes to your file to convince the officer that you will come back. You can say its bad luck or may be consultant fault to represent the case not in a proper way. When my bro visa got refused 1 st time, we dnt want to reapply. but stupid consultant forced us and we got refusal again. Tell your wife to apply gcms notes. Dnt rush..as we did.. go to experienced lawyer ohk

dmaulesh07

Aug 15, 2019
Hey, i am in Canada and i applied for my spouse open work permit 2 moths ago. My spouse is here with me in Canada on visitor status. how long will it take to review my application because it still shows 'processing' in online account. i filled up imm5710 form with necessary docs.

Reactions: Souni

Tanu1227

Nov 6, 2019
Hey i got admitted as student for jan 2020 batch.and i got married in aug 2019.when can i apply for open wrk permit of my husband and what are the necessary documents and things needs to be attached in his file???

Li24

Dec 1, 2019
Hey i got admitted as student for jan 2020 batch.and i got married in aug 2019.when can i apply for open wrk permit of my husband and what are the necessary documents and things needs to be attached in his file???
did you get married after you got your visa?

Yuvi__

Dec 30, 2019
Hey, i am in Canada and i applied for my spouse open work permit 2 moths ago. My spouse is here with me in Canada on visitor status. how long will it take to review my application because it still shows 'processing' in online account. i filled up imm5710 form with necessary docs.
Its 10weeks processing time

i applied on oct10 but still waiting for result