App. Filed.......
April 30, 2018
AOR Received.
July 17, 2018
Med's Request
26-04-2019
Med's Done....
30-04-2019
Hello! Can you please tell me whether you submitted educational documents of your wife while applying for her OWP? And did you certify them from WES or IQAS?
I am actually applying for a spouse dependent open work permit and want to know if I have to certify my o/a levels and bachelors degree.
We did but that that was 4 years ago when we were trying to apply for the Provincial nomination. We didn't get the nomination that time so I decided that I will just apply for a Student Permit back in 2016. However, when my wife applied for her Open Work Permit, it didn't ask for any IQAS document. Whatever is in the checklist together with the supporting documents I got from my Employer as well as the Provincial Nomination document (we finally got nominated after I got a job and while I am on PGWP) were the ones she submitted.

tariq_z

Feb 15, 2019
We did but that that was 4 years ago when we were trying to apply for the Provincial nomination. We didn't get the nomination that time so I decided that I will just apply for a Student Permit back in 2016. However, when my wife applied for her Open Work Permit, it didn't ask for any IQAS document. Whatever is in the checklist together with the supporting documents I got from my Employer as well as the Provincial Nomination document (we finally got nominated after I got a job and while I am on PGWP) were the ones she submitted.
Thanks a lot! So basically I can submit all my educational documents (olevels, a levels and bachelors - from Pakistan) without any attestation?

rsd_sinp

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2018
AOR Received.
July 17, 2018
Med's Request
26-04-2019
Med's Done....
30-04-2019
Thanks a lot! So basically I can submit all my educational documents (olevels, a levels and bachelors - from Pakistan) without any attestation?

I don't think you need to. On my part, we didn't include my assessment from IQAS when my wife applied for her Open Work Permit. Just those documents in the checklist together with supporting document from my employer as well as the copy of my current Work Permit.

tariq_z

Feb 15, 2019
I don't think you need to. On my part, we didn't include my assessment from IQAS when my wife applied for her Open Work Permit. Just those documents in the checklist together with supporting document from my employer as well as the copy of my current Work Permit.
Again thank you very much. Actually my husband's in Canada and I'm applying for spouse dependent work permit. So to my knowledge my educational documents are required. That's what is mentioned on their checklist. So I wanted to know if attestation is required or not

rsd_sinp

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2018
AOR Received.
July 17, 2018
Med's Request
26-04-2019
Med's Done....
30-04-2019
Actually my husband's in Canada and I'm applying for spouse dependent work permit. So to my knowledge my educational documents are required. That's what is mentioned on their checklist.
It won't hurt if you will submit them together with your application.

Gurleen1009

Jan 17, 2019
Can someone please assist me?
I am on PGWP and I recently got married. My spouse is living in India and I am going to submit her application. Can someone please suggest which application I need to submit? Will it be IMM 5710, 1295 OR 5488?

rsd_sinp

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2018
AOR Received.
July 17, 2018
Med's Request
26-04-2019
Med's Done....
30-04-2019
Can someone please assist me?
I am on PGWP and I recently got married. My spouse is living in India and I am going to submit her application. Can someone please suggest which application I need to submit? Will it be IMM 5710, 1295 OR 5488?
Hi. My wife submitted IMM1295 when she applied for her Open Work Permit. The only difference is that I am on Work Permit (Employer Specific) and not PGWP unlike you.

Gurleen1009

Jan 17, 2019
Thank you for your response. In document checklist, There is a document to provide which is proof of requirements of job being offered and copy of LMIA. How can I provide proof of requirement of job?

rsd_sinp

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2018
AOR Received.
July 17, 2018
Med's Request
26-04-2019
Med's Done....
30-04-2019
Thank you for your response. In document checklist, There is a document to provide which is proof of requirements of job being offered and copy of LMIA. How can I provide proof of requirement of job?
I don't remember including that in her application as she is applying for an Open Work Permit. That means she doesn't have an employer yet but will start looking for a job once she arrives in Canada, instead.

Guptamansi188

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hey what all documents we need from Employer. Just the offer letter or anything else

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hey what all documents we need from Employer. Just the offer letter or anything else
Preferably letter that provides info on job title, duties, and salary. Often offer letter only has title and salary. If you see duties listed in your offer, you can submit that. The reason is to prove that you are employed under NOC skill 0,A or B.

Guptamansi188

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
So
Preferably letter that provides info on job title, duties, and salary. Often offer letter only has title and salary. If you see duties listed in your offer, you can submit that. The reason is to prove that you are employed under NOC skill 0,A or B.
So if I need to apply for my Open Work permit as my husband is studying in Canada I need to attach my offer letter along with roles and Responsibility letter as oer NOC code. Do we need to mention NOC code also?

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
So

So if I need to apply for my Open Work permit as my husband is studying in Canada I need to attach my offer letter along with roles and Responsibility letter as oer NOC code. Do we need to mention NOC code also?
I was under the impression that you are seeking SOWP based as your husband is a skilled worker in Canada on work permit. Now, I understand that your husband is a student. You do not have to show any offer letter. Letter from his institute and his valid study permit should hold good.

Guptamansi188

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
I was under the impression that you are seeking SOWP based as your husband is a skilled worker in Canada on work permit. Now, I understand that your husband is a student. You do not have to show any offer letter. Letter from his institute and his valid study permit should hold good.
I am working professional.IIn India so what all documents I need to attach from my Indian employer for SOWP. Any roles and responsibilities letter defining my nature of work as per NOC? Or just my offer letter and pay slips would suffice.