+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse open work permit

gurneetkaur

Jul 19, 2018
applied for husband open work permit on 15 april 2018 but didnot get any update yet ,,,,,, only upfront medical get approved on may 17 2018..... please do reply it will be great help to me. waiting for reply?

VishvaRana

May 14, 2018
applied for husband open work permit on 15 april 2018 but didnot get any update yet ,,,,,, only upfront medical get approved on may 17 2018..... please do reply it will be great help to me. waiting for reply?
I also applied for my husband on Apr 23, still no medical request.
Please inform if you get any update

swara1988

Jul 21, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have applied work permit from New Zealand. Currently based in NZ with my wife, My work permit application is in process. Please advise on open work permit for wife.

How to apply open work visa, is it online or paper based. I have applied online through CIC website. What all the forms and documents needed ?

Pls add on whats app. My watsapp no: 0064224881853

Thanks

Dhaval90

Jun 13, 2018
same situation with me. I have applied on 16th April. medical is passed after that reviewing application. no update at all.

Dhaval90

Jun 13, 2018
If u get any update plz do reply
Hi do you have GCkey account to see your application status or your agent have that one.
I'm asking because when my agent applied online he created that time them self and after a month i made my own gckey and linked with existing application to see my status.
Pls let me know if anyone have any idea. I got confused is that ok or not to having 2 GCkey account.

gurneetkaur

Jul 19, 2018
Hi do you have GCkey account to see your application status or your agent have that one.
I'm asking because when my agent applied online he created that time them self and after a month i made my own gckey and linked with existing application to see my status.
Pls let me know if anyone have any idea. I got confused is that ok or not to having 2 GCkey account.
Yeah I do have gc account but sorry I don’t know about having 2 gc account

cliffharr

Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

I'm also waiting for the reply from CIC about the spouse open work permit application that submitted on April 28th, 2018. Could you please let me know if you get any updates about your spouse work permit?

Thanks

Reactions: deepkhela

Dhaval90

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah I do have gc account but sorry I don’t know about having 2 gc account
Hi all. I have a bad news I got my refusal on 22th August. They have mentioned that you have not meet the requirements.
But i don’t know my agent checked my file again and all fine.so we have requested to get proper reason notes to New Delhi embassy

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Hi,

I'm also waiting for the reply from CIC about the spouse open work permit application that submitted on April 28th, 2018. Could you please let me know if you get any updates about your spouse work permit?

Thanks
have you applied from inside or outside Canada? Have you received any communcations or updates from CIC yet?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all. I have a bad news I got my refusal on 22th August. They have mentioned that you have not meet the requirements.
But i don’t know my agent checked my file again and all fine.so we have requested to get proper reason notes to New Delhi embassy
Don't know your specific case but SOWP are not guaranteed when your spouse is a student.

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
I applied for SWP for my wife within Canada on 12th Jul. She is here on Visitor visa as my dependent. Haven't go any update. Anyone knows how much time it takes to get SWP when applied within Canada?