+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse open work permit

garap

Dec 20, 2016
Dear members.
I have arrived in Canada few days back on study permit. I want to call my wife here to be with me. we have already applied for her TRV two times once with my study permit application and again after 2 months before I came to Canada, both the time her TRV was refused. Now I am in Canada and I want to call her here. My question is
1. what is the best option for us to apply TRV or Open work permit ( she will have to eventually apply for Open work permit once she reach here if she applied for TRV)
2. Online application vs paper based?
3. will there be higher chances of getting her visa since I am in Canada now?
4. Any recommendation for reasonable immigration firm/lawyer

Will appreciate your comments.

Cheers
Have a good day.

John.

Aug 29, 2017
Dear members.
I have arrived in Canada few days back on study permit. I want to call my wife here to be with me. we have already applied for her TRV two times once with my study permit application and again after 2 months before I came to Canada, both the time her TRV was refused. Now I am in Canada and I want to call her here. My question is
1. what is the best option for us to apply TRV or Open work permit ( she will have to eventually apply for Open work permit once she reach here if she applied for TRV)

Cheers
Have a good day.
More info needed, why was her visa application refused twice?

Sukhema

Sep 18, 2017
Dear members.

Cheers
Have a good day.
Hi ,

Better to apply Spouse open work premit , it will take 2 to 3 Months but possibility is high to get the visa .

try to go with Paper based application , so u can submit more documents .

also u have write strong cover letter that you guys will come back after your studies .

Bank balance , FD , Proof of Marriage , engagement travel photos everything has to be attached .

thank you
Regards
Vivek