+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

Mani26

May 28, 2019
I applied for SOWP from new delhi india on 27th April 2019 and biometric done on 7th may 2019
Since then no update form CIC and i am unable to login ECAS.
Anyone here with same situation
Need guidance
Thank you.
Have you applied online or offline??

Pvrhyd

May 10, 2019
What is the exact processing time for sowp inside canada. I am here as a visitor in canada and applied for owp inside canada. Applied on march 8. Almost 90 days completed. Is the current processing time is 99 days or more. Please help with answer.

Plk_jr

May 31, 2019
What is the exact processing time for sowp inside canada. I am here as a visitor in canada and applied for owp inside canada. Applied on march 8. Almost 90 days completed. Is the current processing time is 99 days or more. Please help with answer.
60-90 days

Plk_jr

May 31, 2019
It's not like that.. they usually take 3-4 month as i also called them... the thing is how easily they can verify your information on that basis they speed up your file

Pvrhyd

May 10, 2019
It's not like that.. they usually take 3-4 month as i also called them... the thing is how easily they can verify your information on that basis they speed up your file
Ok. You mean they will process in 90 days. But if they need any additional information it may go upto 4 months.

Am i right?

Did you got yours?

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello everyone!
My spouse OWP is rejected two times. In first letter reason was section 205(c) (ii)
You have been unable to adequately demonstrate that you meet the requirements of a
spousal open work permit under section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations.
Second time refused on 1 feb 2019 with following reasons:
Grounds for refusal:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

I don't know what to do know. Can anybody help me. Is there any chance to reapply? My consultant will apply for GCMS or CAIPS notes behalf of my husband in few days but for this my consultant asking for 150$ fees. Please give me a suggestion..

hey,
what happend after this?
did u get the SOWP? and what documents u included?
thanks