+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

chetan0005

May 3, 2019
Yayyy, finally got my wife's open work permit approved after 6 weeks. All the best to fellow applicants.

From my experience, i would just say, just wait patiently for the update from the CIC, because if your documents are right then they won't contact you and you will only receive approval, it's just matter of time how fast they pickup your application.
Congratulations

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Yayyy, finally got my wife's open work permit approved after 6 weeks. All the best to fellow applicants.

From my experience, i would just say, just wait patiently for the update from the CIC, because if your documents are right then they won't contact you and you will only receive approval, it's just matter of time how fast they pickup your application.
Hey
Congratulations
Would you please tell us what supporting documents u attached?
I am just finalizing my file and jst wana know that i have attached everything
Thanks

Pravallika Ravuri

Oct 28, 2018
Hello !
I have applied my SOWP on april 15th 2019 paper application
On the same day i have given my biometerics on the same day
Later on may 19th 2019 i have got request for medicals and i have given my medicals on may 21st 2019
Later they asked me to give the biometerics and medical acknowledgment letter at VFS hyderabad so i have submitted on may 25th 2019
I have got a new tracking id since then n got a mail that the CIC have received the additional form too.!
After that i dint get any mail!
When can i expect my medicals passes mail and my passport.? After medicals generally how many days would it take?
Will they consider the day i have submitted the medicals or the day i have aubmitted the medicals acknowledgmnt letter.? Will i get a mail that i passed thw medicals.?

May 12, 2019
Hello all,

I'm planning to apply for my wife's open work permit based on my pgwp. Her visitor visa was denied recently based on 3 reasons- family ties in canada and country of residence, purpose of visit, and economic and financial position.. I'm wondering will the same reasons be applied to spouse open work permit and what are the chances of rejection?

and second question is how do I overcome these objections if they apply?

Many thanks

Plk_jr

May 31, 2019
I applied for SOWP from new delhi india on 27th April 2019 and biometric done on 7th may 2019
Since then no update form CIC and i am unable to login ECAS.
Anyone here with same situation
Need guidance
Thank you.