+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

Eshita

Mar 20, 2018
I have submitted additional documents requested by cic on 3 April...I noticed that it says OVERDUE in section ...but also there was mentioned that I have to submit it by 20 April.

I uploaded it on 3 april..its still not submitted to IRCC.

Did submitted submitted additional docs and had same problem???
Hi Sharan,...did they start the review of the additional documents which you submitted?

PzSingh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Getting a trv for his wife so they can apply inland will depend on her ability to show strong ties to her home country. She will need to show things like a good longterm job, property ownership, savings, other family members being dependent on her, etc.
hi ...... the issue is about getting work permit for his wife based on his job working there ok ...... the only issue he already got his pr and has sponsored his wife for pr Canada an outland application and that status remains ..... just exploring the possibility ..... thanks for reply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi ...... the issue is about getting work permit for his wife based on his job working there ok ...... the only issue he already got his pr and has sponsored his wife for pr Canada an outland application and that status remains ..... just exploring the possibility ..... thanks for reply
It's not possible. He has sponsored her outland so there is no owp option.

Sanjeev7786

May 22, 2017
All Seniors and Group members,

My case saw some update..its more than 4 months i have applied for SOWP. Yesterday they updated "Review of medical results" head. Earlier it was "You passed the medical" to " You dont need medical, we wll let you know if changes". I am not sure what their intents are, but the enough time is passed, someone experience will help me in finding out the outcome