+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

sakshi_can

Jun 17, 2017
hi
can you help me pls

I want to apply SOWP - online, my husband is in canada on post graduate open work permit under NOC b and I am in India.

My question is when m trying to get checklist by checking eligibility, they are asking for 1295, 5707, photograph and passport. There is no extra tab to add additional documents like marriage cert, photographs, my husband's open work permit, etc.. So pls help me how can i upload these documents?

one more thing i would like to ask : is bank statement of my husband is mandatory to show or only pay slips will work??? If yes then how much funds need to show and how old??? and 3 payslips will be sufficient??

pls reply.. need urgent advise??

Last edited:

sharan d

Jul 6, 2015
received request for Proof of communications...Wht I need to submit???

whats app chat...do i neet to het it notarized??

vivi153

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Applied March 17.

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents

Also I forgot to add my pay slips and just sent the enrollment letter (NOC A).

they didnt even start reviewing eligibility.is this normal..?
I didnt add the pay slips but they say we do not need addi.doc. ?
Hope someone can respond

Last edited:

abhishek!989

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
hi
can you help me pls

I want to apply SOWP - online, my husband is in canada on post graduate open work permit under NOC b and I am in India.

My question is when m trying to get checklist by checking eligibility, they are asking for 1295, 5707, photograph and passport. There is no extra tab to add additional documents like marriage cert, photographs, my husband's open work permit, etc.. So pls help me how can i upload these documents?

one more thing i would like to ask : is bank statement of my husband is mandatory to show or only pay slips will work??? If yes then how much funds need to show and how old??? and 3 payslips will be sufficient??

pls reply.. need urgent advise??
Hi.
when you apply online then there is client information document in additionals documents option which needs to be uploaded as every details of your husband,job letter, work permit, pay slips, bank account, your marriage photographs, chat history and marriage certificate, educational documents of applicant, and pcc in one pdf file.

Yodh kaur

Jan 25, 2018
I applied work permit for my wife who is in india now.
I applied online on 17th March.IUC was updated in 2 days or so .
Here are the remaining:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
*****************************************************************************************************************
My concern is that they didnt even start reviewing eligibility.is this normal..? or am I going to wait for ages?

Hope someone can respond
Hi, you dont need to worry. I applied on 27th January and on 16 February they started reviewing my eligibility.

sharan d

Jul 6, 2015
received request for Proof of communications...Wht I need to submit???

whats app chat...do i neet to het it notarized??C

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME...

DO I NEED TO GET WHOLE CHAT OR MESSAGES TRANSLATED?????

HOW MANY PICTURES WOULD BE SUFFICIENT????

Yodh kaur

Jan 25, 2018
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME...

DO I NEED TO GET WHOLE CHAT OR MESSAGES TRANSLATED?????

HOW MANY PICTURES WOULD BE SUFFICIENT????
You dont need to translate your chat. I didnt do so. I gave 26 pics including pre marriage, marriage and after marriage pics.