Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Koi update nahi, its been a one and half month no update for medical even The medical has been done long time ago.

info78

Oct 3, 2017
Dear Members,

I am from India, Lives in UAE.
I am preparing documents to SOWP for the 3rd time, Our Lawyer send me a check list , I have a doubt about the following,

1) Copy of any land documents in spouse name - My Question - Is it a compulsory document? I don't have any property on my name, my father is the owner, So my parents can prepare an Affidavit and then with the help of a Chartered Accountant prepare a Valuation Certificate?

2) IELTS for your spouse - I don't have it - My question - Is IELTS compulsory for SOWP?
3) Copy of your spouse job letter (if employed) - My Question - I am in UAE since May 2011, I have my visa stamped on my passport with employer name and my profession includes my name, So again I have to prepare my job letter from my company?
4) Bank Statement for me and my wife - So how many months usually?

Waiting for your reply.

info78

Oct 3, 2017
Hello,
Yes i applied through a representative
i showed 12000 CAD in my account in Canada and my spouse has more than CAD 20,000 FDs with renewal date
Documents from India

Education details
bank details
Wedding invitation card
wedding pictures
J form translated
Fard(Property Documents) translated
Father's bank statement
affidavit of support from father
Marriage certificate
Digital photo of spouse
passport photocopy

documents from canada
Passport copy
Work permit photocopy
Job offer NOC B
Affidavit for support
Bank statement
Course completion details
pay stubs
Thanks,
Hi,
Shall I get the details about the following.
Documents from India
Fard(Property Documents) translated - How can we make it?
affidavit of support from father - How did you make it? and could you please send a sample document?

documents from canada
Affidavit for support - How did you make it? Do you have a sample letter?

Waiting for your kind reply.

Dhirendra17690

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi,
Shall I get the details about the following.
Documents from India
Fard(Property Documents) translated - How can we make it?
affidavit of support from father - How did you make it? and could you please send a sample document?

documents from canada
Affidavit for support - How did you make it? Do you have a sample letter?

Waiting for your kind reply.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IfgO87qW8TOCAinYkZQVHj Join this group , u will get your query their

Reactions: info78

devin43ty

Feb 28, 2018
Hi,

How can I verify the authenticity of a LMIA?

What steps I could take? From where I could do the verification?

In how many days, the LMIA is issued?
Is there a difference between the LMIA and a Job offer letter?

What are the features of the genuine LMIA and job offer?

Regards,
Dev

devin43ty

Feb 28, 2018
Can A foreign labourer apply PR on W1 visa?

I mean labor jobs such supervisor, plumber, store keeper.

Are these jobs make the foreign worker eligible for the PR?

Gurwinder Kaur

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Hello guys ....I got an email one hour before. That you have new msg into ur account. But I don’t hv access to account.
I called to my agent but he is not attending my call. May be he is sleeping bcoz it’s 12am now. But m so worried

Gurwinder Kaur

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
But I called to cic and status is that we sent to a message to your account for some additional documents on 24 feb.We don’t need your medical and we don’t need your interview or no fingerprints.
Is this positive or negative . Why they don’t need medical. Please seniors advise.

Gurwinder Kaur

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
I applied SOWP for my wife on January 31, 2018 and got the confirmation on February 1, 2018 with Application Number. After that there is no any update .

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
ago
Hii I am in same situation as you. What are additional documents that you have provided to CiC.