+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
no.
I'm waiting for medical
when did u apply?
I applied on November 3 online, with upfront medical but my spouse has 2 sowp refusals before. so my case is bit complicated. However, on my account it shows medical passed and they are reviewing eligibility. So, it will take longer than normal processing time i guess.

bipul_786

Nov 17, 2017
Hi dear,
Yeah.
You need to submit your passport along with the letter you got for passport request to the nearest embassy.
Thanks dear
Please tell me othe
Hi dear,
Yeah.
You need to submit your passport along with the letter you got for passport request to the nearest embassy.
Thanks dear
Please tell me other than you told like fees etc.

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Thank u very much and what about you dear?
Mine is stiil in process. My spouse got refused 2 times before. so it will be taking longer i guess this time. upfront medical is passed and they are reviewing eligibility. Lets see what would be the decision this time.

bipul_786

Nov 17, 2017
Mine is stiil in process. My spouse got refused 2 times before. so it will be taking longer i guess this time. upfront medical is passed and they are reviewing eligibility. Lets see what would be the decision this time.
No worries twin actually now a days Canada made smoother and easy visa process for all.So, definitely you will get success,beleive me.All the best

Reactions: twin

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
No worries twin actually now a days Canada made smoother and easy visa process for all.So, definitely you will get success,beleive me.All the best
Thanks for the warm words.
I hope so. Because i believe we have addressed all the reason of previous refusals

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi people,

My timeline is below:

Applied on : 27 Sep, 2017
Received Medical Approval on : 28 Oct, 2017
Received PPR on : 17 Nov, 2017
Submitted Passport on : 20 Nov, 2017
Received Passport on : 24 Nov, 2017

In all less than 2 months

Applications Highlights:
> Applied Online with upfront medicals
> Relationship proof: Marriage certificate with spouse's passport stating name change
> Employment letter stated NOC category and Skill Level
> Provided address proof for Canada

Word of advice:
Try to build your supporting documents very straightforward and arrange them in the right flow. So that it is easier for CIC to go through your file and make some sense out of it. Always remember, the more easy and straightforward your file is, the more easily you will get the approval.
Make sure to provide enough information on each supporting document for them to accept it.

I DID NOT USE ANY CONSULTANT OR A LAWYER !!
Hi dear,
It looks like to you have a lots of experience. i would like to discuss my case with you, if you can guide me. I have already applied to CIC. But just wanted to get an idea for my peace of mind.
Thank you

Reactions: Shivanshu05

singhsaroopjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I applied on November 3 online, with upfront medical but my spouse has 2 sowp refusals before. so my case is bit complicated. However, on my account it shows medical passed and they are reviewing eligibility. So, it will take longer than normal processing time i guess.
i got refusal yesterday