india
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi everyone
Application submitted 31 may
Medical request 20 sep
Medical done 27 sep
Mediacl passed 10 oct

Now how much time to get passport request?

Any idea please

Mary222

Sep 2, 2017
Thank you so much for your reply,

my question is can I apply for her from my cic account?. because if I wanted to apply for her with me at the same time I should apply it to my account to prove that we are going to Canada together. in this case that I and she decided to marry after my Visa what should I do?

Thanks again
You can only apply her visa after you get married since its a spousal work permit (marriage certificate is required) She have to apply with her own account. To apply online and get a personal reference code , you can amswer and follow the link below

http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do

good luck!

Nobod

Sep 28, 2017
Has anybody tried to call CIC? No matter which option I choose on the menu I can't seem to access an agent I it hung up.
My wife's application is 1 month past the normal processing time without any news. And we sent a mail 3 weeks ago without answer. What are our options?
Thank everybody

Savan55

Aug 30, 2017
Has anybody tried to call CIC? No matter which option I choose on the menu I can't seem to access an agent I it hung up.
My wife's application is 1 month past the normal processing time without any news. And we sent a mail 3 weeks ago without answer. What are our options?
Thank everybody
When did you apply?

Nobod

Sep 28, 2017
Online? and which office?
I applied for my wife on 20th July.
Online yes, from Vietnam so HCM office, but my wife moved back to her country, in Ukraine, so we send an email to CIC for change of address but ne never heard back from them.

Savan55

Aug 30, 2017
Online yes, from Vietnam so HCM office, but my wife moved back to her country, in Ukraine, so we send an email to CIC for change of address but ne never heard back from them.
call 18882422100 and follow the options..3 then 2 then 0