+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

Mary222

Sep 2, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a question for the spouse open work permit processed inside Canada.

1. Am I allowed to leave Canada and come back while my open work permit is still processing? And come back once the permit is approved?

2. Or Upon approval, am I be able to leave Canada and return on a multiple entry?

Thank you.

harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Why is NZ PCC tricky? You just need to apply online. Tricky is the one from India. I got my PCC from NZ in a couple of days.
Hi it's all good now, she received passport request on 31 Aug. I said tricky only because our express entry file was cancelled because IRCC only wanted consent form and we provided the regular PCC so had a bad experience with it

NiVish

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
UPDATING here:
APplication submitted from india online (delhi): June 19
Med req- Aug 12
Med completed- Aug 16
Med passed- Aug 21
Passport requested- Sep 01
Hoping for ppsitive now!
Hi, I would like your comments on this. I ve applied for Spousal Open work permit from India by July'17. My spouse is in Canada on Post Graduate work permit that expires in 2020. I was working and I resigned in Jan'17 and haven't been doing anything since then.so I was a homemaker when I applied for the visa. Does it reduce my chances of visa approval? But I ve shown enough funds in my Indian account despite my husband's salary being more than sufficient to sponsor me. Looking forward for your views.