+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
4 months and 14 days. It has been 18 weeks now. Still no updates :( Submitted on the 1st of April

Buggs Bunnie

Jun 20, 2016
Could anyone tell How to submit the medical Acknowledgemsnt form after medical,to cic? If our application was online.
Should it be submitted personally at delhi vfs for online application too? Or is there a way online?

ranjanv88

Jul 2, 2017
Could anyone tell How to submit the medical Acknowledgemsnt form after medical,to cic? If our application was online.
Should it be submitted personally at delhi vfs for online application too? Or is there a way online?
You dont need to submit the acknowledge form I guess. The medical institution will update to CIC.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
4 months and 15 days today. Hating it so much. Can't even do a CSE because they keep on replying that I shouldn't inquire to much. Processing time says 16 weeks but I am commencing on the 20th now. What can be done?

ranjanv88

Jul 2, 2017
4 months and 15 days today. Hating it so much. Can't even do a CSE because they keep on replying that I shouldn't inquire to much. Processing time says 16 weeks but I am commencing on the 20th now. What can be done?
Call CIC and ask them to expedite the process, surely they'll do it because they have breached the processing time. Try tweeting to CIC, this also might work, as social media is very strong nowadays : - )

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Call CIC and ask them to expedite the process, surely they'll do it because they have breached the processing time. Try tweeting to CIC, this also might work, as social media is very strong nowadays : - )
Tweeting helps? And I know I did several CSEs they have asked me not to anymore.

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
I don't think it is possible to call CIC from outside Canada, or is it?