+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

ranjanv88

Jul 2, 2017
U have to wait for your medical.that is best option
When did u applied ? Is it online?
I applied on June 21st and yes its online. Is medical test mandatory? Because while filling the application i didnt see anywhere about medical test. However, now in my application it states, "Medicals not required, we will inform if this changes"

asdfgh123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Hi all,
One more approval for one of my applications.

Here is the timeline:

Applied online: Delhi : June 12 2017
Medical request: June 22 2017
Passport Request: July 5 2017
:)

Reactions: Anindo and Ush

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
I applied on June 21st and yes its online. Is medical test mandatory? Because while filling the application i didnt see anywhere about medical test. However, now in my application it states, "Medicals not required, we will inform if this changes"
Hi
No it's not mandatory. Wait for the request from cic

Reactions: ranjanv88

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Who knows man. It's like as if they tell us what are they doing, they leave us hanging by the thread for months after months. If they want to say know then just say it so my wife can come back as it's difficult for her to be there by herself.
Hey any luck on your application?

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Sorry man. It's been 108 days for me for a reply. I just found one improvement on CIC status check " we are doing your background check". Dropped web form two weeks ago and still waiting...
I dropped a web form and replied back to me in like 5 days saying it is still under process. And that was all.

Reactions: Anindo

BHULLAR07

Apr 14, 2017
Applied online spouse open work permit inside Canada ( IMM5710 extend my stay or remain in Canada as worker) : May 2, 2017
Approved : July 6, 2017
No Medicals
No Interview
No Passport Request
Now waiting for work permit letter in mailbox.

Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: Anindo

Anindo

Feb 26, 2017
I dropped a web form and replied back to me in like 5 days saying it is still under process. And that was all.
It's so tough to wait without any update for so long. I guess, you and I are gonna receive replies in similar times. Let's see what happens.

What upsets me most is, my wife's visa was given in 4 working days who's Vietnamese and I'm Bangaldeshi so mine is going to be 4 months. So unfair!

mahinav

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
hi everyone,
can anyone please tell me that when they have requested documents, then how many days I have to wait for their reply.

Aug 1, 2016
I had applied for spousal open work permit application online and it was submitted on 17th April, 2017. I went in for upfront medicals and the E-medical letter was uploaded later on 27thApril, 2017 but still on 5th june, 2017 I received a medical request. I don’t know why I received it as I had already updated it. So I again uploaded that E-medical on the same day. Now its been more then 30 days and no update is there and moreover when my wife (she is currently in Canada) tried to call CIC to know about the status of my file using my application number the automated voice server says that CIC has not received your medicals and this could lead to your refusal.
This was really very shocking as we have already uploaded it twice but still CIC says that they have not received it. It will be very supportive of you people if you help me in clearing out this.
Any idea whats going on in here...

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
It's so tough to wait without any update for so long. I guess, you and I are gonna receive replies in similar times. Let's see what happens.

What upsets me most is, my wife's visa was given in 4 working days who's Vietnamese and I'm Bangaldeshi so mine is going to be 4 months. So unfair!
4 months you sure? And is your wife studying or working in Canada? Did they get back to your CSE? Next week will be my 15th week for my wife.

Anindo

Feb 26, 2017
4 months you sure? And is your wife studying or working in Canada? Did they get back to your CSE? Next week will be my 15th week for my wife.
She's full time student. We didn't plan for me to move but now I see it's difficult for her by herself. They knocked us for Privacy Form after we knocked them via webform but that was almost two weeks ago. So far they didn't get back to us, now I'm wondering if I should send out another one.

Anindo

Feb 26, 2017
I had applied for spousal open work permit application online and it was submitted on 17th April, 2017. I went in for upfront medicals and the E-medical letter was uploaded later on 27thApril, 2017 but still on 5th june, 2017 I received a medical request. I don’t know why I received it as I had already updated it. So I again uploaded that E-medical on the same day. Now its been more then 30 days and no update is there and moreover when my wife (she is currently in Canada) tried to call CIC to know about the status of my file using my application number the automated voice server says that CIC has not received your medicals and this could lead to your refusal.
This was really very shocking as we have already uploaded it twice but still CIC says that they have not received it. It will be very supportive of you people if you help me in clearing out this.
Any idea whats going on in here...
Man, that's crazy.

Anindo

Feb 26, 2017
Can any one suggest me, if it would be wise send a second webform ? I have been waiting for 18 weeks now, sent one before but it's been two weeks no reply.

If I get a no I want apply for study, this uncertainty is driving me mad.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
She's full time student. We didn't plan for me to move but now I see it's difficult for her by herself. They knocked us for Privacy Form after we knocked them via webform but that was almost two weeks ago. So far they didn't get back to us, now I'm wondering if I should send out another one.
Hi. What is a privacy form?