AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Hi All
My husband is in Canada just received his BOWP.im in India ,my SOWP rejected feb 23,2017 .it states one reason that my husband has arrest warrant but that was a mistake .so next day we sent police clearance certificate to Delhi immigration but there is no response from them.we have asked to reopen.
We have sent so many mails no response.during that time my husband has not enough work permit.
But yesterday he got his BOWP and it is valid till June 2018
When I checked my refused application online.
"Review of eligibility-we regret to inform you that you are not eligible"
Final Decision-your applicantion is in progress

It has mentioned like this and I also checked the corresponding letter but it's fully blank

My question is
Is it error or do they reopen my application?
Else do I need to go for new application?
Please suggest

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi All
My husband is in Canada just received his BOWP.im in India ,my SOWP rejected feb 23,2017 .it states one reason that my husband has arrest warrant but that was a mistake .so next day we sent police clearance certificate to Delhi immigration but there is no response from them.we have asked to reopen.
We have sent so many mails no response.during that time my husband has not enough work permit.

It has mentioned like this and I also checked the corresponding letter but it's fully blank

My question is
Please suggest
in my case they did wrong decision and then i appeal for it they told me apply new one . I did apply new one and today i got passport request. I might be different from case to case.

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi All

My question is
Please suggest
eligibilty wise read C41 clause regarding spouse work permit.

razanain

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Hello friends, if any one has any experience please share.
I called today for RAMQ services to enquire about the process and eligibility. and been told that my spouse wont be eligible to apply for RAMQ until Unless has specific code on open work permit.

If anyone has experience please share. if anyone has similar experience being spouse of international student please share.

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
eligibilty wise read C41 clause regarding spouse work permit.
Hi
But they haven't reply to any of my mails and Case Specific enquiry too.
How did u contact cic ? How long they took to respond you?

Reynu

Jun 15, 2017
My husband phoned vfs office Chandigarh about delaying the result of Visitor visa. They told him that minimum 25 days and max could be anything. Is that right?

asdfgh123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Hi all,
Latest time line for SOWP, Online application made to Delhi Centre. This one was surprisingly fast.

Applied: June 10th 2017
Medical Request: June 16th 2017
:)

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi
But they haven't reply to any of my mails and Case Specific enquiry too.
How did u contact cic ? How long they took to respond you?
Within one week and told me that you can not appeal for this. You can put new application with new fee.

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Within one week and told me that you can not appeal for this. You can put new application with new fee.
Quick reply.Can you send me that email I'd?

Spectrum90

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Spouse Open Work Permit Application

Application Submitted : 9th March 2017
(with medicals upfront)
Additional Document Request : 12th May 2017
Medical Passed : 29th May 2017
Passport Request : 7th June 2017
Passport Submitted : 9th June 2017
Passport Return with Visa : 16 June 2017

Visa Office : Abu Dhabi
Application : Online

I sincerely apologize for posting late. Let me know if I can be of any assistance to anyone !!!!!

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
hello

i am an international student currently living in Canada, i applied TRV visa for my spouse and it got rejected and the reasons were pretty unclear like family ties.whatever, for Spousal open workpermit i just wanted to know does it need financial proof cuz there is no option for uploading financial proof. kindly help me for filling an application like
1. how long the stay will be?

more than or less than six month

2. does it need any job letter?

3. an applicant should be dependent on work permit holder or studying in Canada
yes or no

4. how much proof of funds do i required?

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hi Guys,

Finally, after waiting 4 months , received passport request . Certainly a good feeling.

Here is my timelime -

Applied Online (from india) - Feb 23, 2017
Medical Request - May 16, 2017
Medical Passed - June 19, 2017
Passport Requested - June 19, 2017

I am about to drop my passport in VFS tomorrow, Can i assume this as visa approval??? Are there any cases getting rejections even after passport being sent or requested by CIC??

Kindly advice

Thanks

Last edited:

twin

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
hello friends,
My situation is bit different. I applied for my spouse's open work permit on april 20, 2017 via online. i did not get any message in the account but i just checked for update on 6 june, and it says refused in the details but no refusal letter is attached and no new message in the account. i emailed to the program manager but no response yet.. Is it refused or there is an error?? Please advice

mahinav

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
hello friends,
My situation is bit different. I applied for my spouse's open work permit on april 20, 2017 via online. i did not get any message in the account but i just checked for update on 6 june, and it says refused in the details but no refusal letter is attached and no new message in the account. i emailed to the program manager but no response yet.. Is it refused or there is an error?? Please advice
hi twin,
when they said refused then they have attached a letter stating the reason of refusal . I got that letter when I applied for my spouse last time.i think you should wait until you get the letter . CIC website has some issues. so may be that is just an error.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Did
hello friends,
did u applied with upfront med?