+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
my lawyer in canada finally told me last night she will now do a case specific enquiry. any idea how long it takes to get some update on doing that?

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
yadav said:
my lawyer in canada finally told me last night she will now do a case specific enquiry. any idea how long it takes to get some update on doing that?
I think 5 business days.

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
yadav said:
I think 5 business days.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
oh good to hear i hope they respond soon. its annoying to b away from wife for long :(
is it going to be helpful since lawyer is helping?

Vishal100

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
I am not able to valid the IMM1295 form,

Province* -
City/Town* -
From to To* -

Shall I enter my details -? I mean province/city I live and detail of my PGWP (From and to date) ?

Thank you,

jstooper

Mar 27, 2016
yadav said:
oh good to hear i hope they respond soon. its annoying to b away from wife for long :(
is it going to be helpful since lawyer is helping?
for outland applications the reply time for CSE is 30 days
and they are not bound to reply

i did a cse 1 week ago no reply
my MP said it is highly unlikey they will reply
still waiting ....

Blessed2

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 31, 2015
Doc's Request.
May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
October 14, 2015
File Transfer...
October 30, 2015
Med's Done....
November 18, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2016
LANDED..........
September 8, 2016
Hello House,

Is anyone from any West African country here who knows how long it usually takes as we already have the PR application in and in our 9th month but want to know if its worth pursing the SOWP.

Thanks

taydux92

Jun 23, 2016
Hi all,

I got a question about medical exam of OWP. Please help me out.

I'm currently a postgraduate student in UK. I'm going to apply for an open work permit for Canada and go to Canada after graduation, to stay with my husband who is a postgraduate student in Canada. I just want to make sure if I need to take the CIC medical exam, as considering the country of my citizenship the exam is required but I’ve been resident in UK this one year before I go to Canada, without living or residence in other countries more than a month.

Many thanks

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
hi jstooper,

oh thats bad...well atleast we can hope they will try to do ther work close to the processing time. it says 9 weeks for nw n we have like 1 week left to complete that period. i hope things work out soon. god bless us all

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jstooper said:
for outland applications the reply time for CSE is 30 days
and they are not bound to reply

i did a cse 1 week ago no reply
my MP said it is highly unlikey they will reply
still waiting ....
For CSE waiting time, can you please share where on CIC website it says about the waiting time (i.e. 30 days)? Coz I couldn't find such thing on CSE page.

And being a post grad work permit holder (temporary resident) is it legal / authentic to take our MP’s help to check the current status of our application?

Thanks

HER

May 5, 2016
Gur70690 said:
Thats true..I applied on February 23 online application and m still waiting..
SAME HERE FRIENDS I APPLIED FOR MY WIFE IN CHANDIGARH ON 9/MARCH/2016 NO REPLY YET

Saibaba92

Jun 23, 2016
My wife applied for study permit and me open work permit (applied together with all req docs) on 10th June.. since she got admit for Sep,2016 intake. and I went through this forum many of them are waiting from CIC reply.

I am much worried :( about this timeline's mentioned in CIC website (9 weeks for work permit & 5 weeks for study permit) to process the application...

Can anyone share your experience regarding how long it will take to process both visas (study visa & spouse opwp)?