+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Yes dear it will take atleast 4 months.. you need to wait patiently, I'm in the same boat.. applied on 25th of june ,& after biometric not even a signal update biometric and it still shows that "we are reviewing your application and will send you a message once final decision has been made"
Hi - did you get any update? Did you apply from Pakistan? What is the status?

StudyMaster

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Nomination.....
MPNP
AOR Received.
Waiting..
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
I am in Canada on trv, and applied for sowp on oct 1st, still no update on online applications,
What is the expected process and timeline.

Souni

Oct 23, 2019
Hello is there anyone who applied for SP and SOWP together from USA ?? And what’s the processing time ?? Please respond.
Thank you .

Last edited:

luizportela

Jun 17, 2016
It's OK for the Spousal Work permit request if the principal has a Part-time Contract job? I couldn't find it in the forum.

neevmagic

Apr 11, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am a temporary worker in Montreal, Quebec with NOC Code A. I want to apply for my wife's Spousal Open Work Permit.
Could you please tell me that how much money I need to show in my Canada Bank Account and in my wife's Out-land Bank account
to be on the safe side? Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Neev.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
I applied sowp for my husband in india.n it got refused based on 200 (1) subsection for personal assets and financial status..does anyone got this reason in their sowp? Plz advise